Pirates not attacking at Occlo camp...?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gozinya, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I watched a player who was "young" flagged at the pirate/brigand camp by Occlo walk around and gather 1-3 pirates at a time and sit there and beat on them with his fists and not get hit back, they would just follow him around in their attack stance... Bug? Exploit?

Or does being "young" make you not hittable? I know creatures won't attack you outright. However in order for a creature to chase you like that you would have to aggro it, and by aggroing it, it should attack, no?
  2. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

They definitely hit back if you're using a weapon...have not tried to wrestle one.
  3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member

Peacemaking?
  4. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member

That's what I thought, but does peace making stop them from attacking even though you're still hitting them?
  5. BelXavier

BelXavier Member

Yes it does, they will not even move while peaced.
  6. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member

Wow, never knew that. I never messed around with peacemaking before, cool thanks.
  7. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member

After I ran some tests it seems that having a young status while going to the dock area of the pirate camp some pirates will aggro on you, once you go back up to the main area of the camp the pirates that aggro'd on you form the docks will no longer attack, they will just follow and stare at you in combat stance. You are free to attack them and they will not fight back. This was done on a mage with 0 music and 0 peace.