Planning my first Lvl 7 T-Map

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Zapp Brannigan, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan New Member

Hello all,

Going to do 'A gem filled mine' with my Provo-Dexer, what would be a reasonable amount of bandages, regs, pots and what not to bring along for it?

Also, I don't care about 'Iron Man' at all. Do I have as much time as I want to complete it? Or will the dungeon close after a set amount of time? Can I recall in/out as I please to restock/drop off loot? When I first open the portal to the instance, is that when I decide if I want others to be able to join in, or do I do that once inside?

Is it possible to do this without Slayer weapons or instruments, or am I better off waiting until I have atleast 1 of each? Also, I saw that the boss is a humanoid, will I be able to solo him w/o Repond weapons and stuff? Or is that a no-go?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Lord Krake and Bixby Legbone like this.
  2. Talon Karde

Talon Karde Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You will have a time limit... Whether you do Ironman or not. Gem filled mine is 1 hour 15 minutes I believe.

I usually being 300 bandages, and then 20 of each potion.

Slayer instrument(earth shatter or ele ban) are essential to Provo the hard hitting elemental.

You’ll also want a slayer weapons(earth shatter or ele ban for the majority... REPOND for the final boss) as those elemental have a lot of health.

Once you open the instance, anyone can come in and out unless you activate the switch inside that collapses the entrance and activates Ironman. So be careful as someone could happen upon your entrance and sneak in if you don’t collapse it.
    Bixby Legbone likes this.
  3. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

If you don't care about iron-man, bring your entire arsenal. Tamers, dexxers, mages, w/e you have.
  4. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member

5. ham

ham Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

If possible, I'd suggest to bring a friend even if you dont need one. It makes these more fun!