Players Assistance Group-IRC CHANNEL-JOIN #PA 4 Assistance

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Drewywopper, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Drewywopper

Drewywopper New Member

Players Assistance Group

This new group, with an IRC channel, is to provide players with assistance. Whether it be a place to hunt, a place to farm easy gold, a place to train your skills, what skills to train, how to train them.. etc...
    If you need a place to macro(a house), I will provide one.. If you need gold to buy regs or something to macro, I will provide them.. This is an assistance program as well.

We will help with anything and everything.. You've surely come to the right place. This saves the extra effort to have to go onto forums and make a post and wait for someone to reply.

To be apart of this channel, or if you are in need of some help. Join the channel on IRC
    To get on IRC you can either download mIRC or open up the web-based IRC the staff at UO:R have provided for us.

Web-Based IRC:

--> Goto http://www.uorenaissance.com/
    --> On the left side in the menu links, scroll your mouse over "Web Based IRC"
    --> Click "Chat4All (Primary)" - If it doesn't work, obviously click the "Chat4All (Backup)"
    --> Type in your nickname - preferably your in-game nickname
    --> Type "/join #PA"
    --> Ask whatever questions you need or whatever help your looking for(if you need gold from me to buy macro equipment, if you need a house to macro in, I will provide it all, as will many others)

mIRC Download:
    (I suggest you download mIRC so you can always have IRC available)
    --> Copy/Paste and Goto: http://www.mirc.com/get.html
    --> Click the download link on the right after the page above loads
    --> Open up the installer that you just downloaded and Install it
    --> When completed, you can follow this guide to get you started:
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=496&p=2142&hilit=mirc#p2142

Chris made a guide to show new users how to download - startup - and use mIRC, because for a new user, it can be quite confusing.

--> After you are in our server and connected, type "/join #PA"
    --> You are now in our channel and on mIRC, it's easier to see all the players in the channel and etc..
    --> Ask away! We will always help you!
  2. Mikanele

Mikanele New Member

Re: Players Assistance Group-IRC CHANNEL-JOIN #PA 4 Assistan

Thanks for reaching out to new players