Plunderer Pub open for all who dare at the circle of palms.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Althorn, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

[​IMG]
    It was a late night I had lost my way on my travel's. With no resources to withstand the night... It called to me from the darkness, I was suddenly surrounded by the faint sounds of joyful laughter of men making toasts of celebrations & music beautifully harmonizing in the distance. I followed the noise blindly it led me to a path through the darkness. In the distance a light blossomed but the air around me felt different very cold and damp & all noise had halted I could hear my heart beating in between my mounts cautious steps as I approached the light.

[​IMG]
    It seemed as though it was an abandoned pub, the sign read Plunderer Pub. As I read the words to myself a Shadow rose up from the darkness inside.
    [​IMG]
    "Who goes there!" I shouted, I felt this overwhelmingly cold feeling clench onto my back. I quickly moved forward, turned around and began stance to defend myself but nothing was there. The Presence shouted in a evil loud unfamiliar tongue, red smoke poured around engulfing the dark figure. He then took the form of the most sinister looking man.
    [​IMG]
    "I am Nicola, do not let my true form scare you, do you seek shelter young plunderer" I had no choice but to bargain with the spirit... I was in our rival's territory. I ran with a large group of rebel's that banded together after the true royal king had been overtaken & killed by a false god claiming to be emperor conquering all the lands.Taken prisoners we managed to escape in an elaborate effort to save everyone, but out the 75 we freed only 12 of us from the original order remained and vowed to restore our kings name and take back our lands. A very gifted array of loyal individuals. We had the most skilled thieves,mages and duelists in the land. We had heavy bounties on my head for our swift robberies of the emperors castle treasury & the murder of his highest commander. So I certainly had no choice in the matter. "Yes I do, what be of the Plunderer Pub". He then replied "Have a drink with me & listen to my story I already know of your troubles I know everything, you are safe here only the true may see & enter"....................
    [​IMG]
    Was the spirit's kindness true or a plot to betray the traveler??... Story to be continued as well as decor. If anyone with better skills at these sorts of things & a deep knowledge of Ultima Lore would like to follow up with a story or give insight on ideas for UO lore I could add to make this story partially authentic to UOR and UO, id appreciate it and try to incorporate decor according to the tales im given. Would like to come up with a exciting tale of the greatest Plunderer's/Thieves of all time using this as a hideout or something of the sort in UO lore or possibly around some epic things that actually went down on UOR. I plan to try and research some but I know there are some people on here way more experienced at these type of things!. Please PM me.

So I was at "work" & decided to make this thread about the new place im working on making and all are welcome if you do stop by Id like you to
    sign in please and say whatever you like please be reasonable & preferably short! short bits of trash talk are fine! Nothing to crazy to get yourself or anyone in trouble no drama like that. If you do sign the book copy your note and post on this thread if you can as well!

Only true rules to the book
    Dont erase stuff and try to date your stuff if possible please dont take the book & if you do give it back lol .......

Fighting is encouraged outside & even inside haha doubt it will but if that becomes a thing ill even put pvp things on vendor if requested! or let someone else do the honors of supplying stuff.

but be reasonable if people are coming to check it out dont be a dick!! your wack if your beating on people that dont pvp anyway but its UO ALL IS FAIR GAME.. except THE BOOK! lol id be very sad if i get alot of people to sign and someone takes it!! Also i do tend to come log there so have mercy on my soul!!

Place is not finished but i put enough money into it where id like people to hopefully enjoy it for now. I have ale on the vendor. Free ale in the bucket and barrel but only for the outcasts/plunderer's touch at own risk!!! As well as dice in a cup, extra chairs and stools and a foot stool in the barrel as well to block the bar off if your party is getting rowdy! I want to do alot more here but lack the funds atm but will work at it need alot more lockdowns for upstairs and rest of downstairs.

IRC: Althorn
    Thank You!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Interesting! We also saw the introduction of the cool Howling Sausage restaurant recently. Maybe we'll see even more of these UOR specific places of interest (and hopefully acitvity!)?
    Althorn and PaddyOBrien like this.
  3. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Yeah! Like a series of libraries.
  4. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Pub crawls!
  5. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

!!

Libraries filled with bardic poetry and a place for deep, sophisticated discussion!
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  6. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Halabinder, Alco, Althorn and 4 others like this.
  7. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member

Had a great time over the weekend with Snap, Zyler and Jupiter!
    Jupiter and Althorn like this.
  8. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Thinking of hosting some events here I'd need help with making prizes up to really gather a lot of peoples interest. also have no idea how to approach this exactly so PM me if you have any ideas or tips.

Events would include:
    Free entry events always....& if interest persists enough id like to have some paid entry events to enable me to host ones with really huge prizes!
    All types of RP events

All types of pvp gauntlet tournaments.
    best of 3s best of 5s,10s or 1 of 1s lol I think that will be decided from the feedback I get from this post(if any).

1v1 pvp
    2v2s
    3v3s & so on
    even 10v10
    if we had the people for it lol

& some good old free for Alls

Was thinking Pet fight contests as well although would be kind of boring.. would also be pretty funny to have them fight it out in a separate gauntlet for prizes. & side bets would be fun to haha

& a lot more... also all above could be adjusted sometimes like for instance some of 2v2s we can have fun with it and have a partner on each team only have fists and bandies for example so they have to work around the handicap & try to just change the dynamics of it all maybe to keep it interesting.

Would like to have 1st and 2nd place prizes for all contests
    & something cool for anyone who participates as well. I think this would be really cool and kind of bring the community together.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea and would like to help me bring this to life with serious ideas or propositions
    PM me on IRC:Althorn

or comment on here with any feedback...positive preferred..but any perspective matters to me cause I want to know what people think!