Possible Fortress CY Teleport Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Deacon, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I noticed this earlier today and some people mentioned that it should not be possible, would staff be able to confirm whether players should be able to teleport into the courtyard of a fortress from the main entrance?

EDIT: I should clarify, hasn't teleporting into a courtyard always been disabled, the LOS of the teleport spell makes sense, but I always remember courtyards being areas where players were not able to teleport into.
  2. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

Not teleporting into court yards I believe something UOSA implented but considering a Fortress is a Custom house they built I would assume you won't find any info if this was possible. Would be up to staff how they dealt with this if they did , I haven't tested it yet but still wondering if you can self res in a court yard as well.
  3. frenulum

frenulum Active Member

can you lock down a bunch of chests or tables or anything to block it?
  4. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

This along with the courtyard resurrection are know issues and are currently being worked on.

That said you can simply place some tables in these locations, since there is no courtyard decay this would block the LOS check.

This is being worked on for Patch 26.

Thanks for the detailed report and screenshots Deacon.
  5. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Update: I successfully tested a server side fix for this, so we should see this in the next patch.
  6. frenulum

frenulum Active Member

Show off!