POSTPONED HIDE AND SEEK

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Majestic, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Majestic

Majestic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hello everyone! Majestic here. Ive been thinking of starting a monthy event fun for the shard. To give more action! So I've come up with Hide N Seek.

The rules are simple. I will be hiding a Toon named biteme somewhere randomly in Britannia. This means I could literally be anywhere on the map. Yes it' a big map and yes it' going to be difficult to find me. The payout however will be worth it!

Fair warning it will not be an easy task to get this check. There will be hurdles you have to over come in order to get it. FAIR WARNING.

HOW TO GET YOUR PRIZE: The first person to open a trade window with me will receive a check for 500k!

Time of event on Friday Starting @8pm EST

UPDATE: There will be a central meeting place for event in the event center. I will meet everyone participating in event with Majestic. Meeting time will start at 8:30 pm est as event will be kicking off at 9pm est!

The event at start will be like a huge man hunt for BITEME. No clues ect. Every 30 minutes that the event goes on I will drop clues in IRC and here on the forums page.

Anything goes! tracking ect. However you find BITEME its all a go. If you wanna run around on your red toon, feel free. JUST KNOW if biteme dies to a red they will not be receiving the prize money haha.

Please feel free to leave any feedback! No trolling or rude comments please! Depending on the outcome of event and if everyone likes it will determine how often I do this. I wanna try to do this once a month at least. With help I could make it even more often! Happy gaming!

*UPDATE ON DAY OF EVENT DUE TO IRL ISSUE*
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Valrick, PaddyOBrien, Rextacy and 8 others like this.
  2. Lenny Pepperbottom

Lenny Pepperbottom Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hope it turns out bigger than the deer in your profile pic jkjk
    POTHEAD, gitchu1000, Keystone and 2 others like this.
  3. Majestic

Jasper that's a normal size deer up here in CT lmao
  4. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

5. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

Time dependent( I leave foe vacation sometime around midnight) I am also in. I have a couple questions.

1.) Will your Toon be starting in same spot as the rest of us? If so what is the head start we have to give you?

2.) If starting in the same area can you use recall?(If not I need to make a tracker by Friday)

3.) If we are not starting in the same area are there clues to go off of or is it blind hunting?

Future events I would be happy to help with as well.

@gitchu1000
  6. Majestic

All valid points!

1) I will set a meeting spot up in The Event center come to think of it. I will update the post for this. You will not be meeting biteme which is the toon that is going to be the one to be found. ill be meeting everyone with majestic

2) You can use whatever you have available to find biteme. Tracking ect. Its all fair game. once the start time happens I will say go in the event area.

3) It will start out as if it is a massive manhunt in Uo. With no clues. I could be anywhere. Every 30 minutes I will provide a clue on where to find me.

Future events- I plan on trying to do this at least once a month. I also plan on setting the top of a tower for more 1v1 Tournys. Player ran pvp tournys. maybe 5x. I haven't put much thought into it yet. More to come.

@Michael S. Durst
    Valrick likes this.
  7. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

@Majestic

Massive man hunt is right. I like the clues idea it will help keep ppl hunting. I plan to attend this event but I will happily help with future events. I've never really tried PvP but will happily help with anything I can.
  8. eherruh

eherruh Well-Known Member

Isn't Player tracking still broken here?
  9. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

Yes, I think it was nerfed when people were tracking players from different levels of dungeons etc.

To track someone now you have to be so close as to make the skill virtually useless when it comes to players.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  10. Majestic

DONT FORGET EVENT TONIGHT AT 8PM EST
    eherruh likes this.
  11. Rextacy

Rextacy Well-Known Member

12. Nose Goblin

Nose Goblin Active Member

This is one of the reasons I believe I will really love this shard. Im happy to be here, getting my characters pvp ready and participating in events like this. Kudos to you for being so kind, fun and supportive of others on the shard.
    Quick and Majestic like this.