Power Of The Night [PwN]- Champion Spawn Guild.

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Stranger, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Active Member

We are new and looking for bards/tamers who wish to join up and start running a lot of champion spawns. We plan to be very active in the spawns. The requirements are as follows:

-You must be a respectful and non-drama inducing player. Champion spawns often require the combined effort of multiple guilds, so we do not wish to clash or have drama/wars going on with anyone. We want our members to be the quiet respectful type. The more people we get along with the easier it will be to achieve our goals.

-No shady stuff, or pking. If you see someone die, rez them. If you see someone at a spawn in danger heal them. If someone dies at the end and is unable to make it back, loot their platinum and return it to them.

-No showing up at the end of spawns. There will always be situations where you can not make it to a spawn when it first starts, and you will always be welcome to join in. However, if we find that you are consistently showing up at the end or near end of a spawn then you will be booted from the guild. We do not need people leaching free platinum, we need members activity working. In the end this helps everyone, the more people working the spawn the faster it moves, the quicker we earn our plat.

-Follow the rules of the spawn. There are proper and improper ways to deal with champion bosses. We do not want you rushing in and trying to do a bunch of damage to a boss before the group in order to try and secure whatever rare items may drop. All bosses will be lured to the correct spots, and dealt with in the correct manner so as to insure the easiest kill of the boss, and the least amount of death in the group.

-All skulls obtained must be turned into the guild master. These skulls are going to be used to spawn the harrower for the shard, not to be placed in someones keep for decoration. In most instances baracoon will be farmed repeatedly as it is the quickest and easiest path to a lot of plat. But when other spawns are farmed, the skull must be turned over.

If this sounds like something that you would be interested please pm Stranger or Sunshine in irc. We are not looking to be a massive accept anyone guild. We will evaluate you based on who you are. If we do not know you, we will give you a chance but if you turn out to be a stain on the guild, we will boot you. We aren't strict, but in the drama/trouble making department we are forced to be, as this can kill spawns. Alts are welcome as long as they are bards/tamers. Your alts will keep kept secret, so if you are a vicious pk on your main you may join with your bard.
  2. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Good Luck PwN !!! I hope this guild flourishes and really takes off. Working these champs with you guys has been a blast the past few weeks, I hope this helps us keep moving along at full force.
    TrojanCow, Stranger and Wise like this.
  3. TrojanCow

TrojanCow Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Sweet like meat.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Active Member

Welcome to all the new members, hopefully we can keep this thing rolling and make a lot of platinum together!
  5. Choco

Choco Member

still recruiting?
  6. marine1217

marine1217 Member

Choco, do you play hyperiums? I know that name.
  7. Choco

Choco Member

I played Angel Island for 7 years then 2Age for a few months.
  8. marine1217

marine1217 Member

Sorry i edited my post it did not come through. Yes we are still recruiting and are active daily. We are usually collecting the skulls for a harrowering and tend to active taht spawn every few days up to twice a day if we can get the skulls in time. I will be on in a few hours after school if you would like me to recruit you in. I would just be wondering if you do have a tamer/bard or can cast BS?
  9. Choco

Choco Member

I wont be ready for about a week I believe. I'm working on a bard currently. I will pm you once I'm suitable for champing
  10. Fraggle

Fraggle Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I have a bard and a tamer that are currently guild less...and active! I have yet to do a champ spawn and would love to join if you guys are still recruiting!
  11. Stranger

Stranger Active Member

Yup! Just pm Stranger in IRC.
    Mes likes this.
  12. marine1217

marine1217 Member

We are increasingly more active and as well growing very fast. I hope many can find their way to us and know that we are a guild that provides for our own.
  13. marine1217

marine1217 Member

On another note, we also have pools filled with gold, member's access only.
  14. Stranger

Stranger Active Member

Telamon is working on creating a subforum for us so we can put more information there.