price check

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Geo1, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Geo1

Geo1 Member

There are three items I was looking for a ballpark value on. I assume I am properly getting the hue, and this would be the right place to ask. I figured I would ask the community and get some input before possibly using up staff time with a question that could have an easy answer.

A: character transfer coupon
    B: character swap coupon
    C: goblet (hue 43. see second pic)

If the pics do not work, I can try something else. I am not sure which way to upload is preferred or better. Any help in replies or privately would be much appreciated. Thank you!

items.png hue.png
  2. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  3. shad

shad Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

4. ham

ham Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

Not sure how valuable A,B are because when CUB comes out you can do it through that system, I believe.

Also I think if you page a GM and have a good reasoning they might move it for you for free. They will adjust names for free right now (assuming the change has good reason) despite they are selling name change deeds for 150K at the vendor, so I don't see why they wouldn't move a char.
  5. Arnold Lutz

Arnold Lutz Well-Known Member

The character swap/transfer coupons were given out during the shards very early days, Beta or within the first 6 months. There was originally a 2 account limit, and once the allowance of a 3rd account was implemented the coupons were given to transfer already created characters to the new account, and swap existing characters between that person's accounts. None of them can be used w/o the assistance of Telamon either way, I believe the deed was just kind of a tracking tool. So I don't really know if there is value, or of they are still redeemable, or can be transferred to someone else.

The goblet, looks like an original valentines day hue, maybe form the first one before all their names were changed to "champagne flutes"
    shad likes this.