Prime time

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Venger, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Venger

Venger Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

A lot of sour vets are leaving and now it’s a ripe time to score some Major deals.
    Buy all this trammy up while those super nerds are throwing their temper tantrums. Great deals to be had.
    They’re gonna be big mad later down the road when their temp shard fails
  2. Elf

Elf New Member

Cool, like what?
  3. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  4. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

*want to seem like a visionary* - *hic*
    but,

EEE10F64-6956-449D-9D3C-7770BE5D1A2B.jpeg
    ... the ironic thing is that your feelings are important to us and we will continue to play with you and support you in difficult times by continuing to play the witches of twenty years ago.

A0D0D208-170C-4793-B8B5-C9F2FA729FD4.png

Cheeers!​
    One, Vincent Blackshadow and Earsnot like this.
  5. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

I wasn’t aware that was the plan here….wait until other servers die? Is Chris saving all the cool stuff for when they come back?

I don’t think that’s the case.
    PaddyOBrien, Nusir and One like this.
  6. Venger

Venger Active Member

I dont have a clue what any of you are taking about. I just noticed that I dont see a lot of the names I used to see in discord and people are selling trammy.
    Also, it was July 4th and I was hammered.
    Kiryana, Earsnot and One like this.
  7. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

You are here to complain/celebrate something or this thread have the only objective to make advertising about the other shard?
  8. Venger

Venger Active Member

I don't play other shards. I am not an entitled nerd who gets mad at the horse that feeds my gaming itch because the owner wont add new features to a 30 year old game.

Also, I was drunk as fuck.
    Ouroboros and Kiryana like this.
  9. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member

Very well put together message for someone so drunk, when I attempt to message after a drink it's completely gibberish.. kinda like normal for me.

However you do have a good point that there would be deals to be had, there's a fair amount of anniversary items for sale currently and some of this is fairly priced.
    Getting people to open up the vault will always be difficult especially when the economy has taken such a slump and any investment done in the past would be at a loss.

There will likely be more activity in the coming months for the anniversary bag give away, and so you might get the old scammers back to trick people into silly deals.
    Either way, I'll collect my bags... Could always do with more sashes and skullcaps...

Nusir.
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    Earsnot, One and Kiryana like this.
  10. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member

People come, people go. We act like UOR is supposed to be the one and only video game that we don't eventually get tired of playing. Just not the case. We get tired of playing ANY game. We have all had times that we have played the crap out of the server, and times that we burn out a bit. Its really easy to blame that on a shard owner for not keeping us entertained every second of every day, but come on. This server is by far the best representation of renaissance era UO that exists. We came here to play this era, and we have that.

I agree that when things are promised and never show up, it is definitely frustrating. If we remember that what we have is really what we wanted when we came here though, its easier to set that other stuff aside. Maybe those really cool things that have been promised will show up. Maybe not. Either way, have fun playing UO, and when you get burned out, THAT'S OK! Play something else!
  11. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member

Oh I forgot. Make sure, when you stop playing, to endlessly refresh your houses. This makes a lot of people very happy. MAHA!
    Ouroboros, Earsnot and Kiryana like this.
  12. lagofonias1959

lagofonias1959 New Member

κati pano sto telefteo pou ipe o filos nccml ..polla spitia re paidia..ine tosoi poloi xristes ??????? exi gemisi o topos ..malona exi o kathe ena s apo pola spitia ... mipos na to periorisoume ?????
  13. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member

tenor(3).gif
    Earsnot likes this.
  14. Leeloo

Leeloo Well-Known Member

Not even google translator can help us with that