Project Sanctuary - Adventure Roster

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Lord Krake, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello and greetings, UOR!

Krake Vestahl here, of Project Sanctuary.

This thread is in response to many things, the first of which is adventure! If you are familiar with the VoP roster of adventure; this is essentially the same thing.

PS holds some pretty cool event. And I cant, in good conscience, not invite others outside of PS to come adventure and quest with us!

So with that being said, if you would like to be added to the list of people I contact for invitation to our quests, please add your name to this list.

There are a few basic things that I hope we all can agree on, in the name of community and furthering whatever adventure we are on, and they are as follows:

- Please keep personal drama out of the PS run events. If you have a beef with someone else in the group, take it up after the event, or bow out of the event.
    - Please adhere to any rule or playstyle the adventure is promoting. Examples: No daemons, no dragons, dexxers only,etc..... This is usually made very clear at the start of the adventure!
    - PS is not responsible for any gear loss or death. Like any adventure, only come with what you are willing to lose!
    - Most of our adventures are quest style, in that there will be some role play. Please do your best to keep in character during those times, or just sit back and watch the fun.
    - You dont have to commit to the entire quest, but its going to be fun for you if you do!
    - Very often loot is open loot. So get what ya can, when ya can!
    - Adventures will go on regardless of how they may turn out or what interference happens upon us. I wont be calling staff for help. There will be no "safe zone" set up. Its raw and organic.

So there it is! If you agree to these terms, and wish you be contacted if/when we have adventures, please add your names on this Roster!

I, ________, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name:
    Character Names (Optional)

** special Thank You to @Jupiter
  2. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

I, Krake Vestahl, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Krake
    Character Names (Optional): Krake Vestahl, Tomah of Thamara
    MikeK likes this.
  3. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

I, Keza, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Keza
    MikeK and Lord Krake like this.
  4. Lyta

Lyta Well-Known Member

I, Lyta, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Lyta
  5. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

I, Doctor Satan, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: DoctorSatan
    Character Names (Doctor Satan, Lucifer)
    Lord Krake likes this.
  6. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member

I, MikeK, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: MikeK
    Thomas, Rugdumph
    Lord Krake likes this.
  7. Heretic

Heretic Well-Known Member

I, Heretic, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Heretic
    Character Names (Optional): Heretic
  8. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member

I, Alice, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Alice
    Character Names (Optional): Enna, Ulviirala
  9. newme

newme Well-Known Member

I, Newme, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Westra

Characters Optional
  10. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

I, Jupiter, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Jupiter
    Jupiter
    Catalin
  11. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

P.S. (pun intended) THANK YOU for adding this clause.

"...- Adventures will go on regardless of how they may turn out or what interference happens upon us. I wont be calling staff for help. There will be no "safe zone" set up. Its raw and organic..."
  12. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I, Zyler, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Zyler
  13. Lestat

Lestat Active Member

I, Lestat, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Lestat
    Lord Krake likes this.
  14. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I, wylwrk, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: wylwrk
    Character Names: Renny, Dungeon Fairy
    Lord Krake likes this.
  15. Limat

Limat New Member

I, Limat, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Limat
    Character Names: Limat, Lamah and Quaros
    Lord Krake likes this.
  16. Stormwynd

Stormwynd Active Member

I, Stormwynd, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Stormwynd
    Irwin
    Lord Krake likes this.
  17. Nomack

Nomack Member

I, ___Damalar _____, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Nomack
    Nomack
    Damalar
    Lord Krake likes this.
  18. Laretheo

Laretheo Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I, Laretheo, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.
    IRC Name: Laretheo
    Laretheo
    Tamlin
    Gibbo
    Morrocko
    Amad
    Lord Krake and wylwrk like this.
  19. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

I, Artex , do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Artex
    Character Names: Sardis, Tenacious D
    Lord Krake likes this.
  20. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member

I, Ahirman, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the Project Sanctuary Adventure form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous, or planned, PS adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Ahirman
    Character Names:
    Genesis
    Jenna Jameson
    Lord Krake likes this.