Project Sanctuary Bazaar

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Valmour, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Valmour

Valmour Well-Known Member

Project Sanctuary Bazaar

Project Sanctuary (PS) township has now opened our own Bazaar to help promote our members and new players!

The PS Bazaar is located just east of the cotton fields outside of Skara Brae. Just follow the road south from the docks.

There are currently 6 vendors with more to come.
    Valtamer_6-17_13.11.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    Evil Dead, Canis, Heretic and 8 others like this.
  2. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

Welcome to Project Sanctuarys Bazaar!

Valmour has made the neccesary introductions,so without further ado i present the vendors that i Operate:
    Vendors.jpg

Say Hello to Krister and Ingrid, Authentic good old fashioned Swedish vendors!
    See you all soon,and be sure to grab a free rune while youre there!

/The Bazaar Staff [PS]
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    MikeK likes this.
  3. Cordelia Black

Had some costumers today,off to a good start.
    Going to bed now,will restock everything thats been bought up in 6-8 hours. Thank you for shopping!
    Also be on the lookout for bigger,more and better things,new items and new vendors. And as always,
    Feel free to Grab a free marked rune from one of the Swedish vendors i rescued from Ikea.
    Valmour likes this.
  4. Cordelia Black

Restocked! Runebooks and some misc items on my vendors.
    Valmours vendors are restocked with more wands again(they seem to be going hot). Bags upon bags of wands for interested parties in that regard. Rares and other items too. See first post for details on wich vendor sells what items.

See you at the shop! Dont forget to grab a free,marked rune and spare yourself the walk on your next visit, lovely customers. :)
  5. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

What an epic Vendor location, need to check it out :)
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  6. Cordelia Black

Glad you like the location Erza Scarlet ! :) Hope you do and i hope you find something you like,at a price you like! Krister and Ingrid have free,pre marked runes. Feel free to grab one so you only have to make the walk once. More vendors and more items are always incoming,it hasnt been up even 48 hours yet but business is already booming way beyond expectation. We restock sometimes two three times a day for certain items.

Take care and thank you for the kind words!
  7. Cordelia Black

New Vendor has been added. Vendors have been restocked. New items have been added.
    The shop will always continue to be restocked one to three times daily and new items are always added,
    more vendors are planned.
    We are very thankful for the customers that have already frequented our Bazaar! :)
    Hope you love our prices as much as we love you for choosing us for your shopping needs.

Prices are low,as per usual. And as always dont forget to grab a free marked rune incase you decide you might want to be a repeat customer.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  8. Cordelia Black

9. Heretic

Heretic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Great shop, bought lots of recall scrolls and runebooks yesterday!
    Will do it again. And ever. I happen to live literally behind the shop :p
  10. Cordelia Black

We love you back Heretic, Thank you for the kind words and im happy you were able to find items to your liking and at an enticing price! ;)
    Did not know you were our neighbour but i like it. A good neighbour whos also very friendly,and likes to do his shopping locally, what more can one ask for?
    Just Restocked Aswell,including Runebooks!

@Heretic aswell as everyone else: We are always adding more stuff,and new stuff. Valmour has more vendors on the way.
    I just added a third vendor of my own,fourth coming soon. Third one is a little lackluster so to make up for that,everythings dirt cheap. By end of month, Expect some HUGE restocking and SPECTACULAR widening of the already diverse inventory. Untill then,as always,we update daily, and grab a free rune off a vendor if you dont happen to live next to the shop like Heretic. :)

Big thank you,For taking your business to our vendors!
    /PS and The Bazaar Staff

:)
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    Heretic likes this.
  11. Heretic

Heretic Well-Known Member

Great, excellent!

Soon enough I'll finish my crafter and will be opening my shop also behind my small tower. Expect boats, addons, blacksmith itens, tinkering, carpentry, tailoring, etc.
    Project Sanctuary village is revealing to be an outstanding place in Sosaria.
    MikeK and Cordelia Black like this.
  12. Cordelia Black

Awesome buddy! I wish you the best of luck, slowly turning the area into a a real hub of interest. Plus,i dont think of it as competition (just like i dont see valmours vendors,or him seeing my vendors, as competition) because the more stuff thats available within a small area,the more overall traffic youll get and people might come for one thing but end up checking out the other vendors and buying from your vendor or your friends vendor/shop. So its just synergy at work,and win/win for everybody.

Let us know when you open up! I need a fleet of boats,not right now,but its part of a little pet project. :) Perhaps ill even pop your cherry,and by popping your chery i mean be the first customer after you open up shop!

WIsh you all the best buddy! :)

Edit: Your small tower,is it the one located right near my log cabin by chance? that would be cool! wherever it is,its still cool though. ;D

/Cordelia Black
    Heretic likes this.
  13. Cordelia Black

14. JimmyJr

JimmyJr Member
    UO:R Donor

I've always loved that neighborhood, I'm glad you folks are settling in and enjoying the area.
    Valmour likes this.
  15. shad

shad Well-Known Member

This shop is still open?
  16. Cha

Cha Well-Known Member

I think we currently only have reagent vendors there but that might change soon and hopefully we can open a new active vendor shop in "PS village"
  17. ElleFeyRa

ElleFeyRa Well-Known Member

18. Cordelia Black

Wow, i cant believe this thread is still active. :) Almost choked up when i logged in just now!
  19. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Is this shop still here? From the position in the pic it looks like it used to be placed where one of my toons holds a small house for P'S these days. If it is not still running it might be best to edit the post and/or your sig. Also, welcome back!
  20. Cordelia Black

I havent personally been involved with it for a year i think, and Valmour no longer plays as far as i know. I merely decided to keep the link when i came back out of nostalgia. Seen a small ammount of older players keep links in their sigs to things they may be proud of even if the link contained has had no relevance for a year/years.

Hit me up again here with a reply in a while, i will make it clear that the shop is not currently running and that its more of a memento- something to look forward to possibly to again, but hopefully i can cook up something far grander for the future! :)

Edit: Closer to 1.5 years since i last Co-ran the shop with Valmour.