Project Sanctuary - Doe's Tavern now open to the public!!

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Dr Satan, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I would like to finally say, after taking new ownership and some renovations that Doe's Tavern is officially open!

tavern4.jpg

If you find yourself in need of a quality ale and a place to maybe do a little gambling or perhaps test your wits in a game of chess and checkers, please do stop by!
    *edit the barkeep was on break while pictures were taken, I paid more coin now she works 24 hours a day.

Tavern2.jpg

Upstairs you will find a place for, shall we say other relaxations?

Tavern3.jpg

So feel free to stop in anytime!

I would also like to take the time to properly thank Majorie Doe for their donation of the property. After complete renovations this once private domain will now hopefully become a friendly spirited establishment, for those looking for the best of ways to pass the time, may come and be part of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Awesome! I'll be opening mine up soon outside of Cove. There's another tavern in Serpents Hold, would be fun to have pub crawls like there used to be on the osi servers when there were several player run establishments :)
  3. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Everytime I place a bar keep, it just takes my money and runs off w/n 24 hrs, thief!
  4. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Yeah its bugged unfortunately... Probably has something to do with npcs like brigands, nobles, pirates etc who despawn after 24 hrs
    Jupiter and Dr Satan like this.