Provo House Service Available

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Mykos, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Good day fellow adventurers,

I am honored to offer an alternate provo house service location for your use, in the name of the House of Oor'tael. It is not on the fair island of Ocllo. This service is located on Bald Island. If you are unfamilair with this island, it is the home to a treacherous lot of pirate sailors and these would be settlers of this island will reluctantly help you with your muscial arts training.

If you want to check out the island at your own peril, find any T Map Rune Library and recall to spot 147 and walk due east to see the pictured home. I also have another small provo house on the island to the west as you recall onto the island. The pirate sailors have camps to the south of spot 147 and a fairly hearty pirate leader can be found near the docks to the southwest of the island. If the unspeakable happens to you, there are a couple of healers who brave this small island that will resurrect you.

For those looking an alternate place to train provocation, PM Mykos on the forums or contact me when you see me on IRC. There is no fee for usage of the house, I only expect you to keep it clean and tidy during your visit.

HO Provo House.jpg
    TheNooNoo, Pereuko, Poogoblin and 3 others like this.
  2. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

@TheNooNoo is also able to provide access to the provo houses on Bald Island.
    TheNooNoo likes this.
  3. Pereuko

Pereuko New Member

Thank you! Much appreciated.
    Mykos likes this.