Provo macro question

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Milky Milkerson, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Milky Milkerson

Milky Milkerson Active Member

I have my Provo mage at 7x and it works pretty well in some cases (such as a room where a couple things spawn slowly). But I'm having a little trouble when I have a lot of aggro. I have to run into a group of mobs and stop so I can start pulling up their life bars. Sometimes I cast invis then run in the middle and target self. Then I have time to pull up all the bars. But I wonder if there's a smoother way to do this. I've been trying to make a macro that targets nearest non friendly, then "next target". But next target doesn't actually do anything. It seems to select another target, but then if I do target last, it doesn't work. So...

Question 1 - what does the Next Target hotkey actually do and how is it used?

Question 2 - is there a way to make a Provo macro to use on the run without having to stop and get lifebars?
  2. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

CTRL + Shift

You're welcome.

I have been burnt too many times trying to use targetting macros. I do all my targetting by hand.
    Kiryana likes this.
  3. Already

Already New Member

try to make 2 hotkeys in your razor setting under hotkey>target
    1st closest grey
    2nd next target
    3rd last target i believe you already have this one
    hit provo then hit closest grey hotkey then hit next target and last target you will done this without pull any bars