P'S Zookeepers Quest Friday 2/3/2017 at 9 PM EST, 2 AM GMT

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Delavego, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Delavego

Delavego Well-Known Member

Hey All,

Looking to run a PS Zookeepers Quest this Friday February 3rd, 2017 at 9 PM EST, 2 AM GMT

Slots are first come first serve. PS members are guaranteed 1 slot. Any remaining slots will be sold as Bank Sit.

Loot will be gathered and split between all fighting members this includes Gold, Plat, and Pec Meat.

Rares such as strongbox and painting will go to guild.

Mask of Wilds if dropped will stay with whomever gets the lucky drop.

Any monster statues that drop will be Auctioned off and the gold will be split between all fighting members (20% of proceeds go to guild funds). If someone in the group would like to purchase the statue, that can be done with a price agreed upon by all fighting members and gold will be split between all fighting members (20% of proceeds go to guild funds).

Anyways, please reply to this if you are interested. Looking forward to seeing you all there! I know we have some new tamers that need slots!

1. @jirro
    2. TooOldForThis
    3. Esponda
    4. Edward Skye
    5. Already
    6. Folly
    7. Joseph Rubin - Nox
    8. Azerothian
    9. Bloodlust
    10. Rin

Waitlist
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. Vortex

Vortex Well-Known Member

Thanks for running another scroll Del.

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate due to the timezone difference. I'm sure friday at 10 pm is a pretty good time for US players and it will be difficult to set it up earlier. However I could do it if the event took place 2-3 hours earlier.
  3. Too Old For This ...

Too Old For This ... Well-Known Member

it will be 7 AM at my location, but i will try to join
  4. Delavego

This is the best time for me to run. If we have enough interest with our EU players (or anyone else for that matter) that can run at the same time, I can find someone else to run the scroll at a different time. Maybe a Saturday morning EST, so early afternoon for GMT.

Just respond and let me know what time works best, and we can try and figure something out.
  5. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Hi, looks great. Unfortunately it is 3am for me, so I cant say for sure if I make it. Would it be possible to come as a figher (no bonding slot) without confirming in advance? I hope to make it, but I am not sure.

EDIT Oh, and in case you change the time, for me would be best to do it 2-3 hours earlier, 6-7 EST. or any other time in CET evening to late night. Thank way i could do the quest and still get some sleep after.
  6. Vortex

Vortex Well-Known Member

What would work for me is: Friday 8 PM - 1 AM, Saturday 12 AM - 1 AM, Sunday 10 AM - 10 PM. All times are GMT+1.

It'd be cool if it can be stretched back a bit to cover EU times but in the end you should prioritize what works the best for you :)
  7. diran

diran Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I will just be leaving work I would love to join to fight no slot needed but I won't be able to make it
  8. jirro

jirro Member

Thanks guys, I'm good to go at that time!
  9. Esponda

Esponda Member

10. Joseph Rubin

Joseph Rubin New Member

11. Delavego

Airin, anyone in the guild can come and participate. If you have a tamer you are working on, you can get a bond slot for that character. You dont have to have taming to get a bond slot.
  12. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

1 spot please.
  13. Delavego

@El Horno, Currently I am only accepting P'S Members for the quest, or those who have contributed animals towards the quest. I will put you on the list as waitlist/pending for now. When it gets towards the end of the week. I will contact you letting you know if there is a spot available. I will also open up the quest for non members at that time if spots are available.

Also, if a spot is available it will be 160k.

Thank you for your interest.
  14. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Awesome, I'd love to fight as I love these, no slot needed so sell mine for guild funds or let another in guild have it.

Also, I reserve the right to fall asleep after work and wake up in my living room as a sad panda who missed the event. Cause we all know I may do that on accident :(
    Bloodlust and Azerothian like this.
  15. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

I will also do my best to make it and provide support!!
    Bloodlust likes this.
  16. Edward Skye

Edward Skye Member

I'm in! What's the best thing for a newbie tamer to bring to be the most helpful? A pack of grizzlies? I don't know if I can get my taming up to 77.1 by Friday in order to bring ostards.
    Lord Krake likes this.
  17. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

So in all honestly. nothing less than dragons/mares will have a noticable effect on the mobs here. They are top tier and unique. When you show up and if you wanna contribute, the best way you can do it at your current levels are to support heal and cure other tames and players and help to manage mob aggro by either being on or off screen at certain times. If this is your first Tamers Quest I would suggest doing those things and just getting the experience down. You will still get a taming slot either way! There also might be use for another person to gather loot, as the experienced players will be occupied with killing all the mobs.

When I show up on my provomage I just run support too. Its worth it!
  18. Edward Skye

Edward Skye Member

Ok, I knew he w as pretty weak. :)

With that said does it and more sense to bring him and my Provo mage and he just stays away from the action but she can help in the fight. GM everything but Magery on her and get close with that by Friday. He can get the bond slot but she'll be more helpful ina fight.
  19. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Hi, thanks for the offer of a slot, but not at the moment. I have created a tamer character, but so far I have only done the provo part, haven't started on taming yet. And as I am not 100percent sure I will finish him, it could be a waste of a slot. So this time, I would like to come on my bard, have a look at the quest and have fun :)

I would, however, really appreciate some help with what slayers I should bring to the quest. I have found a list of the support creatures the bosses will spawn, but I am not sure about the bosses themselves. Can they even be barded, discoed? If yes, what instruments work, is it the same as for the minions?
  20. Too Old For This ...

Too Old For This ... Well-Known Member

just take GM instrument - it will be enough