Public Champ Time Poll *Official*

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by AOٌ, Jun 10, 2020.

What time of day or night would you be available to Public Champ?

1. 12pm PST

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. 6pm PST

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. 12am PST

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. 6am PST

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Other and i have commented my preferred Time.

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

My time zone is PST so please adjust to meet your current time zone accordingly 

Second round of Crazy Public Champ & Harrowers will happen twice per day, i would like to know what times the server prefers to Champ.

All Harrowers will be planned for times the participants have been active. So get your vote in and get on that Plat Train!

if your time doesnt line up with Poll Options, please comment your time zone and the time you would be available to participate in a daily public champion event.

All current champions have occurred between 12pm PST and 4pm PST, so we are very likely to keep the 12pm schedule, but very interested in the later night (to me) players availability.

Thanks for your time!
    -CH
    MikeK likes this.
  2. Vianda

Vianda New Member

+9 hours for us in italy so we voted for 12 am (21.00 here, perfect time for us)
    MikeK and AOٌ like this.
  3. Burt_R

Burt_R New Member

+8 for UK so voted for 12:00PM PST (20:00 for me) as I don’t much fancy a side of Champ with my tea and crumpets in the morning....
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    MikeK and AOٌ like this.
  4. FisuUO:R

FisuUO:R Well-Known Member

6 PM would fit me, its 22 PM in Argentina, already back from work, made dinner and ready for champ :) But aside from options my range (during week) could be anything between 2 to 8 PM PST
    AOٌ likes this.
  5. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Keep in mind that for some people weekends are much better or much worse. Most of the time my weekend playtime is very limited.
    AOٌ likes this.
  6. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

In schedule I planned 7 days after last skull gathered to public Harrower, so this round i believe will be Thursday the 18th. Time hasn't been decided and still gathering info on peoples play time :) will do my best to make it during hours we participate in the champs and keep the timing somewhat relative so people who champed can also harrow
    MikeK likes this.
  7. Enslaved

Enslaved Active Member

+9 for Germany, voted for 12:00PM PST (21:00 for me)
    AOٌ likes this.
  8. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

The 12pm PST schedule worked definitely, so we will look at pulling together a champ at 6pm PST also and make efforts to pull champs together for every other preferred hour :) but 12PM and 6PM will be scheduled i believe