Public Service Announcement: Uu's waj hab endud.

Discussion in 'Bloodrock Orcs [URK]' started by Vishakt, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Vishakt

Vishakt Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hello everyone! This post will be one of my rare English ones.

As of sometime in the last week The Bloodrock clan no longer exists on UO:Renaissance. All of our active core members are busy elsewhere (RL for the most part). With no one left to organize things and seeing how things were going Xegugg went ahead and disbanded the guild. I agree with the move. As tempting as it is there is no reason to hold on to something just for the sake of nostalgia.

However, time moves on. If someone else wants to start up a new chapter of the Bloodrock clan or just make use of the fort (no spawn, everyone flagged) the opportunity is now there. We still hold the immediate fort area with a few huts and I'll wait a bit to see if any former URK wants them but soon they will be gone.

To any shard admins: If no one steps up in the next couple of months feel free to delete this subforum.

GUG'YE FER JAT!!
    -Vish
    Kilgar, One, Black Tortoise and 6 others like this.
  2. Vandalin

Vandalin Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Sorry to see you go. I hope you guys stop by again sometime or the guild gets rolling again in the future, somehow.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  3. Cero

Cero Well-Known Member

You guys will be missed...ya stinking orcs!

And I hear ya man on the RL taking up most of our time, I am sure we will see you you guys from time to time. Best of luck with things to all the filthy orcs!