Purveyor of Awesomeness

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Cordelia Black, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

Hello!
    As some of you know i am an old,old player from the early days of the shard, but due to real life reasons i have not shared but with a few, i have been gone since early 2015.
    I returned in september of this year,and have been re-learning much about UOR and with all new characters ( deleted old ones + wealth ).
    Doctor satan and i (many others too but he is relevant in this case) have gone on some interesting adventures ingame and recently took down a purveyor of darkness,the balron boss.
    Should be a bit hard right? No. It was mongbat level easy.

So today ,Tool asks if anyone wants to hunt. Me being a creature of habit i cry out! "Balrons,lets hunt Balrons!!". People agree. Tool recalls in right away and what do you know? The purveyor of darkness greets him. Now the fun began!

@Malikon
    @Cha
    @Tool
    @Too Old For This ...
    And myself with:
    Hardy blackrock (Lockpicker stealther ,gate bot,loot gate bot)
    @Cordelia Black (Fencer tamer)

We all got ready. We met at PS guildhall. Hardy Blackrock stealthed into hythloth lvl 4 and found a safe spot.
    I lured the Purveyor out of the tunnel and into the main hall,ran back into the tunnels and called up a gate.

"GO GO GO!"

And came they did.
    I quickly gave the only advice i knew from @DoctorSatan 's tutelage, As well as @Delavego ! Thank you my friends. All hail satan btw! Ive been afraid to try new things in UO like WW's in ice,champs or bosses as i never did them back in 2013 or so. Worried of being the fuck up everyone gets annoyed at. But ive grown bold and grown balls thanks to kind people in PS having the patience to make you as good as they are at whatever it is youre doing atm.

So,this was my on the spot plan!
    1. Drag him into the tunnels to avoid extra balron fuckery. At worst,you get double balron fuckery atop of the purveyor..purveying you.
    2. Find the dragon tanking the boss and all vet him. He will go down low untill all find the bar but after that,rarely below 95%hp.
    3. ???? kolla svenska aktieportföljen? Pa ruski? Ni hao?
    4. Profit like youre killing a mongbat with 10k gold,pecs so large you can make meat off of it and get plat and items.

It was a blast. My first time "Semi leading" an "event" lol. I dont think killing a boss counts for much but im taking baby steps.
    So all credit to tool for finding the boss!
    And to the team:
    Malikon
    Cha
    Tool
    TooOldForThis

Goddamn you did a fine job of it! :)
    And im sorry i couldnt stick around to poke balrons with you all. :) again,im only recently returned but feel like most of us in PS are getting really synced with each other and working well in groups. So thank you again. Now enjoy a glorious picture of our success! It may be minor to some,but to me ,this is a big achievement! :)

Shoutout to @Lord Krake for having grown PS to a spectacular self sustaining place of joy and good fun,and welcoming me back with open arms and without question, never asking why i left but letting me choose on my own to explain what had happened to me in real life. And only being happy to have me back and offering to help any way he could.. again, I love you all. :)

PoDkill.png
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. Cordelia Black

Thank you Doctor Satan for getting me back into my groove,and everyone who came together to conquer this challenge as a group,all ego left aside. :) And congrats to malikon for the Pec meat!
    Lord Krake likes this.
  3. Delavego

Delavego Well-Known Member

Looks like you guys had a good time! Grats on the your 1st POD kill!
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  4. Cordelia Black

2nd actually :) It was so easy cause doctor satan showed me how to do it 24 hours earlier and we nailed it ,railed it and buried the corpse just as easy :)
  5. Cha

Cha Well-Known Member

Also special thanks to Doctor Satan for selling beefcake the super Pod tank for me. :D

Thanks to the person who made the call and nice attendance. We had huge zerg in few mins. Also well done on healing. Called which pet was tanking and heals started coming in instantly.
    Cordelia Black likes this.