PVM + PK for the WIN!

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by skratt, Mar 14, 2015.

1. skratt

skratt Active Member
    UO:R Donor

NOTE: Post based off a response to a comment.

You missed the point...I was just making a comment on what u said, "PvM for the Win". My point being that PvM players that have a PK's skill set will win because they both go hand and hand. I was not directing anything at you. I was saying it conceptually...
    EXAMPLE: PvMer that is farming with his dragons and a PK shows up. Instead of just recalling out they could play with/ fight back PK influenced fighting techniques.
    EXAMPLE2: PK fighting styles and techniques could include: Defensive Dungeon Fighting (Spawn Control for Damage or Blocking) and PK style Field Fighting (Environment and Player Control).
    EXAMPLE3: The PvMer's spell/ potion choices in this situation: Teleport/ Stone Wall/ Explosion Pots/ Dex Pots/ etc...
    NOTE: Just saying that a PvMer with these "PK Like" skill sets would be for the "Win"! I did not mean anything else by saying it. This is why I usually do not post but, lately I have been training with some PvM players (have stayed away from PVP) and now I am starting to get my ass handed to me... Their for me saying, "PvM players with PK skill set for the win!". Thats all.
    Slime likes this.
  2. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

Uhh...?
    Basoosh likes this.
  3. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

That was my initial reaction. I think he is saying that it is best to have some sort of PvP capability in your PvM build.