PvP Community

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Sarian, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Sarian

Sarian Member

Hey!

I'm new to this shard and returning to UO after like...4 years. Up until that point I played for about 12 years. I loved to PvP before I left. I mainly played Atlantic, when I wasn't shard hopping.
    Been aloooong time since I've played a Mage without faster cast and all that jazz. But I was hoping to get involved with the PvP community and get some refresh dueling in etc..
    I don't have icq...I've noticed IRC is the big thing, but I've yet to get involved with that.
    If someone could toss me a PM or reply here, that'd be great.
    I just spent half an hour reading all the shit talk -- miss reading the forums! Love it lol

Edit-- I just read a little further down and noticed the suggestions to anther guy to check IRC and mumble..lol Regardless, hit me up for info on what guilds to look towards for field fights/dueling etc!!
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    Maltman and Theodin like this.
  2. AlexCCCP

AlexCCCP Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

You can use the webcliebt for irc, but real gs download one. I recommend hexchat. ICQ is pretty much done, uh oh
    Mes likes this.
  3. Pontifex

Pontifex Member

Duels are a great way to practice and meet active pvp folks, but irc is pretty critical. If you follow Alex's advice and just use the web client, you're going in seconds and don't need to download anything (the link is on the left bar on uorenaissance.com). Just ask if anyone would want to duel and you're bound to get someone pretty quickly who will not only duel, but will also give you pointers and tips.
  4. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

Yeah that was probably me making fun of sl for being legendary gays and not knowing how to fight. I'll duel ya anytime if you need to remember anything
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015