PwN Guild Changes

Discussion in 'Power of the Night [PwN]' started by marine1217, May 7, 2014.

1. marine1217

marine1217 Member

As many of you are aware or possibly not aware yet, I have taken over PwN as the new GM. Sunshine and Stranger decided to leave and create a pvp guild, which PwN is not affiliated with. I as well would not like for the situations that resulted in their wishing to leave to take place again. I want too as well discourage being hostile or vulgar to individuals outside the guild so this does not take place again. If you are killed, PK'ed or even Res killed and want to rage keep it too yourself or a guild member. On a different note I would like too assure everyone that there will not be drastic changes and that we are continuing champ's and harrower's. We will be changing the location of our guild stone to a new location with a library near it like the old location we had but it will be more secure and will only be accessible by guild members. If an individual is there that you know should not be all you must do is say "I ban thee". I as well will not be having a KoS list and would like everyone too attend our champions spawns or even harrower if you find it. This goes for everyone even if you are red or have in the past been on our "KoS" list ect... :). I will however discourage griefing at the champs, this will cause my members or other guild's members to attack you and at times leads too confusion as to who did grief us. This ends up with people at these events killing players who seem likely too be that individual but are not. I am as in the process of trying to set up our own private forums and private voip channel with the help of some of our member's. The last change I would like everyone to take notice of is that we will not be recruiting as openly as before. I would like any possible recruits too spend some time at champs with us so that we can get to know if they are a good fit or have any conflicts with our current member's. I am not saying we are turning into a very exclusive guild, I am simply wanting us too all get to know that individual before I allow them into the guild. We have already had some situations happen that resulted in many of us wishing for someone to be kicked and I do not wish for that to happen again.
    Mes likes this.
  2. Jhile

Jhile Member
    UO:R Subscriber

See you at the champs!
    Mes likes this.
  3. Jhile

Jhile Member
    UO:R Subscriber

LOL mes you would like this owning my poor bard
  4. Player X

Player X Well-Known Member

'to' and 'too' are not interchangeable... get it together man!!!
  5. marine1217

marine1217 Member

Player X I was looking at that while typing it up and realized I was making a very foolish mistake with it but blah whats done is done. My point is being said and I am going to be lazy since honestly I am not being graded and this is not my job. Although man looking at your post puts me to shame.