QoL change to selling items

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Zapp Brannigan, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan New Member

Hello,

I've found and seen a few QoL changes on this server thus far, I'm new here, and I really think you should change the mechanics of selling items to NPCs here. At the moment it's only possible to sell 5 items at a time, and I know it's possible to remove that limit, so you can sell however many items you wish at a time.

Now I don't know how that would impact other aspects of the game, if people could abuse it to gain certain advantages over others or not, in which case I guess it's a bad idea. But if it's not like that, I don't see a reason to keep the old 5 limit rule in :> (I know there's a SellAgent, I use it, but it would be nice anyway :>)

Flame away!
  2. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

No need to flame. I believe the GM here got rich AF selling to NPC's on past shards, @Chris. So it is limited to only allow you to sell so much at one time. You can set up "sell" macro in Razor, but there is also a limit to how many they buy an much they pay. It diminishes the more you sell, until a refresh timer is reached and they buy at full price again. This is where the "world export" comes from.
    Rextacy, One and wylwrk like this.
  3. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023