Questions on bow craft fletching runic bows

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Minax, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Minax

Minax Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

wanted to see if anyone can solve this puzzle for me, i have seen runic crafted bows and i dont see anything about bowcraft BODS can someone please shead some light on this subject. is there a way to craft runic bows? or is this something that happened a while back and is no longer available? thank you
  2. FreeHugger

FreeHugger Well-Known Member

Nope and they probably won't be instituted for a while and by while I mean years.

Switch to swords, use a katana.
  3. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

They are not possible yet. There are some in the wild, released as a rare drop during Valentines day
  4. Minax

Minax Well-Known Member

That doesn't make sense I have a runic crafted bow that was purchased off a vendor..... any idea where these may have came from ?
  5. Bayara

Bayara Well-Known Member

post a screen of the bow.
    chances are that it's a valentines bow.
  6. Minax

Minax Well-Known Member

Your right it's from that Valentine's Day event, sry for confusion. Hope they do bowcraft bods. I would love to see something added for archery. You have fencing stun swords and macing specials, don't understand how come archery was left out. Would be interesting if they implemented dismount hit or poison shot. Just some thought thx for the input.
    One likes this.
  7. David Scraggs

David Scraggs Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

deep breath

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

deep breath

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Sorry...Had to get that out of the way. I used to have hope too. Unless you run a tamer you get second, third, fourth, fifth, last Priority. Freehugger was right. Its been about two years since I started playing here and I have yet to see any changes to Archery. You're going to get the argument "well it is period correct" kind of like the trammel maps, zoo keepers quest, etc etc. Dont get me wrong I enjoy those things but spread the damn love already.
  8. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

I'm with you here Minax and feel the pain. Would love to see some sort of boost given to Archery, i suggested that we should be able to fully repair bows using bowcraft/fletching - but not enough general interest.

In any case, I will continue to use archery on one of my toons as there's no better feeling that delivering that final arrow that drops the titan!