Rare Documented UO History...

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Witchcraft, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Delete if not appropriate for this forum, I just think some people would get a kick out of this - especially those who played early UO! It's rare to find this stuff still out there...

http://www.the-kgb.com/uo/sentinel.htm

I wish the link for the older news worked, because those are the ones I would be in. I'm probably in some of the early 2000 stuff here.

This is Pacific Server mostly...maybe some early Siege Perilous stuff.
    snap dragon likes this.
  2. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Neat to see, I'm even in there for a cameo appearance!

Sad to see the posts go from MANY players in 99 to like 3 people playing DOAC together in 2002.
    Witchcraft likes this.
  3. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I wish the older news link worked! There are some pretty epic battles in some of these news links still, but I feel like the older stuff was on even bigger scales.

One of the vivid memories I can't erase...Me and my cousin, 33 and 35 years of age right now, played UO at its inception. We traveled into Despise, and this is when dungeons were like pitch black without night sight. 2 PK's butt naked in their underwear with mages hats, came out of nowhere and lit up the dungeons with "Vas Flams" to 1 shot kill us. We still laugh about it to this day...if only they knew the lasting impact they left on us.

So glad that UOR is around...it's been fun returning.
    Jill Stihl and Kiryana like this.