Razor issues

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Orion GM BD, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Orion GM BD

Orion GM BD Well-Known Member

Hello

Reinstalled UO/Razor on a new machine. Razor isn't saving any settings, as well as not displaying regs. I have the boxes checked/unchecked
    that I want and doesn't save after closing and restarting. Also, when I go to create a macro, I click new, add name, but doesn't show in box.

I looked and didn't see anything about this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

PC?

Where is razor and UO saved?
    Have you created a razor profile name or are you using default?
    Thief? Disguise kit? still on prior to logging
    Incognito? still on prior to logging
    Have you looked in your profile folder? Any profile folders in there?
  3. Orion GM BD

wylwrk thanks for response.

Yes desktop pc.
    Razor is in program files/UO is in C: drive.

Razor does not show [default] in general tab and does not allow me to name a [profile] by clicking new,
    though you are able to attempt my clicking new and naming. no save of [named profile]

No thief/no disguise and don't believe on prior logging

No incognito.

Looked for profile folder, can't find one.

For more info...this is a win7 to win 10 [update to] install. I also run an additional UO client [different shard] using same razor.
    Both act the same. On previous machine, both acted as they are suppose to after win7 to win 10 free update install back when it was free. I
    That machine stopped booting after power outage. Had to pay for the newer machine install of win 10 on an older machine not in use that had win 7

Thanks again sir. Hopefully this info helps
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

With my limited knowledge taken into account I would still try the following.

I am mobile and can't look but, I think you need to simply make a folder in the spot it's usually at and named what it is normally named... profile or profiles. I can't recall which.

OR

obliterate any existance of razor off that machine and download/reinstall again
  5. Orion GM BD

When i looked to uninstall razor from programs, it wasnt listed. So i had to uninstall from start menu. I removed all profiles, screens shots etc.
    Then i DL'd razor as a single program, installed it. Had to input the from scratch the login, port & where. On first attempt it said there was an error. Closed and re opened razor, logged in, all my spells, settings, reg display is all set to what i had been trying to get it to save. Not sure how that worked since i uninstalled everything, but all seems yo be working. Later i will add my saved macros if i can find the folder for it.
    Thanks for your help sir!!
    We'll see how it goes later.
    Cheers!!
    wylwrk likes this.