razor macro

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Mikanele, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Mikanele

Mikanele New Member

so i have my mage casting and if hp is below x he will snoop my healer. my healer has a macro running that is if sys mess you notice then he will heal my mage. ive noticed that like half the time my mage will snoop healer but nothing happens even thoguh healer macro is on loop with no delay or wait. ive added a few extra snoop attempts which seeems to increase chances but didnt fix problem. is there a delay in razor options or macro that i might be missing, i will post macros tonight when im home from work.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Not sure if there is a razor delay that would effect this.. Best way is to just run the healer to heal every X amount of seconds, and in the magery macro set it up so the first part of the macro says: Wait for hits >= 45 (or whatever level you want) And right below that I'd recomend putting if mana <= 45 (or whatever level you want) use skill med, else cast spell. Thats probobly your best bet and the least complicated way, then your mage will never kill himself, and you can cut down on bandage usage by making the pause the healer uses a bit longer.
  3. Rave

Rave New Member

Just put your scripts :
    if hits > 65
    cast flamestrike
    wait .30
    target self
    else if

i believe its something like that.
  4. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

This is most likely failing because your healer is either seeing other system messages that are interrupting the check for the snooping message. However Rave is correct, the best method to perform that macro is a simple check on the caster to make sure he stops if you are below xxx health. You are going to waste bandages, but you can slow your healer down since the caster will stop if his hit points are to low.
  5. Mikanele

Mikanele New Member

Mage is setup to only cast if hits are grater than x and after he casts if hits are less than x he will also snoop. My healer has macro running and it's always just sitting on if Sys mess you notice.

I didn't know if there was a delay for how often razor checks for Sys messages since sometimes it triggers sometimes it doesn't. Even with three snoop attempts with various delays to test it my healer doesn't always start healing. I think it would be a lot faster to just loop a heal macro and add pause my Mage wastes a lot of time waiting to regain hp before casting again.

Thanks for the responses.