Razor Restock Agent issues.

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Cynic, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

So I've been having an issue, more prevalent lately, with restock.

I have the agent restock 10 of each recall reg but sometimes it grabs only 1/3, sometimes 2/3, sometimes 0/3.

It's becoming an annoying issue lately and I was told to adjust object delay within Razor as a fix. I've done anywhere from 600-1200 ms delay (with Auto-Queue Obejct Delay actions checked) and no setting has worked.

Any suggestions?

Whether I run the restock agent within a macro or solo through a hot key, it trips up all the time.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Do you even lift?
  3. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

1) Do you run another action after the restocker? (ie. restock other items, cast spells, etc.) If you are, increase the pause after running the restocker to be at least 3x what your Item Delay is (if you're just restocking the 3 recall regs, if you're restocking shovels too add 1x the item delay per shovel restocked).
    2) It's very odd that it restocks the item, just not enough of it. This is not a delay issue. Are you sure you don't have more of those items in a pouch or bag inside your main backpack? Do you have enough regs in the bag you're restocking from? Are you sure it's because of incomplete restocks as opposed to just having failed to restock and having some left over regs?

If you can provide a little more insight, we might be able to find the problem.
  4. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

1) Yes, but after a 3 second delay, it opens a chest to recall off of a runebook. It also restocks 3 shovels, so should it wait a total of 6 seconds per restock? That seems excessive!

2) It does restock the item to full, just not each item it should be restocking. I have it restock 5 of each recall reg plus 3 shovels. It'll restock all 3 shovels, 5 root, 5 pearl, then skip the BM.. I have plenty of each reg in the restock chest, and 0-4 in my backpack.
  5. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

If I didn't I would have at least 2 hours extra each day to play UO :(

I also have to keep up the stereotype that all cops take steroids. It's either that or the donuts one, I'd rather the steroid label.
    Vlar likes this.
  6. Dr Jim

Dr Jim New Member

I've been having this same issue. I'm using the Magery macro (the one for not gaining resist) from the Magery Guide and it contained an "if bloodmoss <=2" that would restock all 4 reagents. But it would often miss some of the other 3 regs needed causing an endless loop of casting the spell and getting the not enough regs message.

To alleviate this, I made an "if <=2" condition for each of the other 3 regs. This way, if it missed one, it would get grab it from the next condition.
  7. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

I had to do the same for my magery macros and for my resist casting sessions, hell, pretty much any macro which I need to restock more than 1 reg. I thought it was just an issue with that macro and never thought more about it. Looking into my recall mining macro I don't see much room for error here, I have enough pauses, and hell when I had 1 miner going, even 2 miners going it would rarely mess up. I have 3 miners going now and it seems that restock has become a huge issue.
  8. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

So I'm watching the macro and it doesn't look like a restock error, it looks like it's a pause error. It's like the macro just decides to skip a pause and go right into the next line of code.
  9. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Each item will have it's own delay. So to simplify, if you are restocking 5 ea recall reg (3 items) and 3 shovels (3 items), you need a pause at least the same as the item delay for each item. This is not taking into account lag/saves/etc. I normally pause .1s OVER my item delay per number of items. Personally I have my item delay set at .8s, so for this particular macro I'd run my restocker and then pause 5.4s, which is [6 (items) x .8s (item delay)] + .6s (.1s per item).

I have never had a macro "ignore" a pause, so that might be something to do with your Razor version or something. You probably have enough macro experience to know this, but just remember that in Razor time is measured in milliseconds, so if your pause is going to be 6s, be sure to type 6000 in the pause box.

Dr. Jim, the same principle applies to any restock. You need a pause = [4 (number of items restocked) x <your item delay>] + a small additional delay. The last additional delay is likely not required, but I include it nonetheless because I believe that .Xs per cast is less than the headache of resetting macros, altering pauses, testing, etc., etc. Not as if I'm in a hurry if I'm AFK macroing anyway. :/
  10. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

I increased the pause timer and still having issues. It's like it's failing to pause when it is supposed to.
  11. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

I think it is because you can't adjust the time between each restock. Mine does this all the time, I upped my recalls to 10 to help even it out..

It grabs the pearl, then the moss trips, then grabs the root. AFAIK you can't adjust the pause inside the restock.
  12. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

I upped the pause between organize and restock and between restock to recall substantially, seems to have done the trick now.
  13. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Oooooohhhh you had an organizer before!! You need to pause 1x <your object delay> per type of ore.
  14. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

My restock and organizer agent almost always misses something. One shovel... one type of reg... and it's just a raw agent, no macro.
  15. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

It's all item delay, queues and pauses. If you get those down right, you shouldn't have a problem.

I run 2 recall miners with rather complex organizers, restocks and drag/drops, and the only problem I've had is when I have gotten terrible lag spikes.
  16. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

I was seemingly able to resolve the issue with my restock/organizer agent missing things!

I went to the 'More Options' tab and changed my Object delay: from 600ms to 1000ms.
  17. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

Bingo! thanks Vlar. I look forward to trying this out tonight.
  18. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

I thought I covered item delay on my second post of this thread.

Guess I wasn't clear.:rolleyes:
  19. corruption

corruption Well-Known Member

Nope, you were plenty clear... thats just how it goes when explaining things of a technical nature to people. They all seem like mundane trivial bits of information, until the person realize that it was actually the entire key to the solution :)
    Vlar likes this.
  20. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

I feel like the guy in the meeting who gets credit for suggesting something someone already has but in a different way and getting the credit. lol