Razor toolbar and UOAM in full screen client

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Skymutt, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Skymutt

Skymutt New Member

Hello everybody, oldschool UO player who just discovered the shard (and that you can still play my favorite MMO!!)

I'm running UO on a 17" laptop, so I pretty much need the client to be in fullscreen mode to make the game window large enough to enjoy.
    My problem is that Razor's info only seems to be displaying in the Windows toolbar. It's prefectly fine in windowed mode, but disappears in full screen. Also, it must still be there in some form, because I can catch a flash of it at the top of the display every so often, like when running and the game window is refreshing.

The problem is similar for UOAM, as I can't even get it to display on top when the client is in fullscreen mode.

Should I be able to get things displayed the way I want in the full screen client, or must i use windowed mode to take advantage of the enhancements?

Thanks in advance

-Mutt (Valin Belmont)
  2. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You can make your screen size bigger without running in full screen mode.

screen rez.PNG
    Skymutt likes this.
  3. Skymutt

Skymutt New Member

You know, I saw that and I'm not sure why I thought it would resize everything, instead of game window only. I'll have to give that a shot.
    Any idea of the approximate size of the game window when full screened? is it the 900x675 you have or is that just your preference?

thank you kindly!
    Ahirman likes this.
  4. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

That's just my preference for limited gray areas at the edge of the screen. you can set it to whatever size you like. ;)
    Skymutt likes this.
  5. Caska VS Trees

Caska VS Trees Well-Known Member

not sure if this is helpful to you but if you double click UOAM's window it goes to always on top mode. razor also has a "smart always on top" checkbox.