Razor troubles

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ubin, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ubin

Ubin New Member

Is anyone having trouble with macros that have a "DC type item" in it?

Examples
    Tinkering
    [​IMG]
    I have tried wait times up to 30 seconds, and it will not use the next tinker tool within my bag, it gives me a wait time of 5:00 then it chooses the next tool. This happens with Alchemy and motars and petstals, mining to replace a broken pickaxe and carpenter to replace a Saw/Froe. I just installed Windows 7, and used both razors links on the main page and both fail. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member

I think this is because it attempts to use the same item twice, I believe you can resolve this by using the UseOnce Agent in razor.
  3. Vagingo

Vagingo Member

if it is getting stuck on wait for gump just edit that to wait for 1 second or whatever time works good
  4. Tater Salad

Tater Salad Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

Yeah, right click on the wait for gump lines and change "edit timeout" to 1 instead of 300 or whatever it defaults to. Also make sure there are no visible tool kits around while you are making it. If there is one on the floor a few tiles away from you, razor will try to click that instead of the one in your pack. Even if its on a different floor of your house it will still try to use that one.