Razor won't stop

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bellasaris, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Bellasaris

Bellasaris Member

i don't know if this is a server bug or a Razor but, but I am new to the server, i've been on UOsecondage, UOForever, some other private servers and have not had this happen, even on OSI live...I make a macro for hiding, music and beating the dummy this morning, I click on stop.. it stops on the razor interface, but in game I am still performing all 3 actions. does anyone know what this is? Thanks.
  2. Miller-

Miller- Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Ive never heard of this before. How many clients are you running at a time? Any chance you are stopping the macro on the wrong character? I know I've done that before with characters named the same thing on different accounts.
  3. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Active Member

That's what I was thinking - I never saw this occur elsewhere..

What about when you shutdown the client and the agent? Does it still do it? If you log back in and restart the macro, then stop - does it replicate?
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Yeah, that seems pretty weird for sure. Sounds like the above suggestions but perhaps it's something else. Is your macro perhaps triggering another macro that you don't see looping because you're looking at the newly created one?
  5. illbottleya

illbottleya Member

Something along these lines happened to me the other day while mining/smithing and it really had me confused for a moment cause the macro was something along the lines of ( last item / wait for target / target by type / pause ). So my character is acting pretty normal till I tried to use my pickaxe and UO keeps targeting stuff in my backpack cause the macro is still running. Restarting UO / razor fixed it.

I was only using one client, the macro was running from razor, and the macro was pretty straight forward. Think the only "weird" thing I could have done to cause it was that I had to respond to an AFK gump mid macro at some point that evening? Could be mistaken on which mining session that was.

I just assumed it was a razor / client side sort of thing since it's pretty easy to get yourself in a bind with targeting macros.