Real Estate for Sale

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Tabius, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Tabius

Tabius Active Member

I will be selling these homes to assist in the funding of the upgrades to Justice Island as well as other projects.

Please note I have no set price for any home. Once an offer is received that I am happy with it will be sold. PM me all offers as I am not online often enough to keep an eye on the forums. Thank you.

First up for sale is a Large Keep in a secluded location with neighbours nowhere in sight. Nearest neighbours is a tower on the beach to the southwest and a patio far to the east.

I am looking for a decent price for this keep, as it is one of the few secluded keeps about.
    keep.png

Secondly, is the Ocllo Sandstone Patio. With the bank a short run to the north west, this is the closest larger size home on the island of Ocllo.
    Ocllo.png

Thirdly, Ratman Valley Large Brick - This can be upgraded to a tower if you wish to do so. It has been an ideal location to farm Rats for arrows and leather.
    ratman valley.png

Finally for now we have the Vesper large brick. A short run north over the bridge to the Vesper Bank this location can make a fine Vendor home to the right person.
    Vesper House.png

Once again if you are interested in making an offer for any of these homes please send me a private message. All funds will go towards projects I wanted to start and finish.
  2. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

Re: The Keep
    FYI: The "tower on the beach to the southwest" is Grimoire.
  3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Who wouldn't want to live right around the best organized pvp scene on the server?
  4. Tabius

Tabius Active Member

Ocllo sandstone is SOLD!
  5. Tabius

Tabius Active Member

Keep and Vesper Large Brick is now SOLD!

I will be offering my Serpents Hold L shape for sale shortly, stay tuned.
  6. Tabius

Tabius Active Member

Rat valley SOLD!