recall from khaldun dungeon to yew bank, bug or not?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by GrKig, Aug 21, 2014.

1. GrKig

GrKig New Member

I was wandering around khaldun dungeon talking to a friend, taking in the sights etc and accidentally hit my recall to bank emergency hotkey with my fat fingered typing. Took me right to the yew bank like it should, however; I did'nt think we could recall from that place to the normal lands so I thought I'd mention it here.

The macro dbl clicks a recall scroll and targets a single rune.

Could have already been posted, I did however read back eight pages so cut me some slack.
  2. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I think all the dungeons on this server are in the "Old Lands" for recall purposes. I may be wrong. As far as being able to recall OUT of Khaldun, i'm not sure about that one. I'm not much of a Khaldun person.
  3. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

This is era accurate too, in my opinion. It's just confusing to people because they think of those places as in t2a.
  4. Zugu

Zugu Member

I remember from a long time ago that I wasn't able to recall out of khaldun on osi. I was very young at the time and I don't even remember how I got there, but I was with two other people and they took me to the harrow tentacle. I believe they also told me that recall doesn't work in there. Anyways, some people showed up at the tentacle and I got scared and ran off and attempted to recall out to no avail.
    Vlar likes this.