Recruitment

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Vandalin, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Vandalin

Vandalin Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how I go about joining the guild. I've only been on the shard for 4 or 5 days now but used to play on Atlantic way back in 2000-2001. I'm on GMT so am not sure how well that will work out for joining events, but I'll do my best.

Thanks
    vandalin
  2. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Hi Vandalin, I believe they have an irc channel, so click on the irc link from the main website and someone in the guild should be in irc to help you. Welcome to UOR!
    Lord Krake likes this.
  3. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Hello Vandalin,

Thanks for your interest in P'S, and welcome to UOR. We are a good bunch of people more about the experience. We run a lot of quests, and mainly a PvM and trader type experience.

I recommend you check out our mission statement here: http://uorforum.com/threads/mission-statement-recruitment.7088/

And join our channel on irc: #PS
    In there you can get to know us, ask questions, and begin adventures even before you're in the guild.

Speak with @Lord Krake directly as well regarding membership if after a few days with us in our channel feels like a mutual good fit.

If you have any questions regarding irc, I'll happily try to answer them, inside irc you will find our activity. We are split pretty even half US/Canada and half European/Asian countries and everything inbetween, so time zone shouldn't be an issue to join in on what we do.