Renny and The 8 Virtues

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by wylwrk, Jul 2, 2016.

1. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

001 First Step

Having been whisked away to the 'safety' of Minoc, Renny arrives disoriented with clear signs of amnesia.
    As if guided by a puppeteer, Renny quickly assumes a new life.

001_First Step.png
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Jupiter, Canis, Arawn and 8 others like this.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

002 What's Mine Is Mine

Renny, having experienced a restless night, recalls a nightmare of what happened on Dagger Island. Still unsure of his life before that fateful day, Renny feverishly begins gathering resources in preparation of 'The Nothing' that threatens to consume all of Britannia. Facing the situation with a positive attitude,
    Renny grows to 'love' commodity gathering!

002_What's Mine Is Mine.png
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Jupiter, Arawn, Zyler and 5 others like this.
  3. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

003 Patriot?

Having begun listening to the ' voices in his head ', Renny feverishly gathers resources in preparation for uncertain doom. He begins crafting a detailed list of armor, weapons, potions... survival gear. Where the list is coming from, he knows not... he's being driven by 'something'. He can't do this alone, everyone needs to know! Everyone needs to prepare!

The Nothing is coming... it whispers "Trammel".

Noticing a lack of trade in the young city of Ocllo, he devises a plan to incentivize a new 'crop' of commodity gatherers... with lackluster results.

003_Patriot.png
    Canis, Arawn, Valrick and 5 others like this.
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

004 BEHOLD!

On the outskirts of Ocllo a shadow wyrm did appear. Noticed by the ill prepared Tradesman Renny, he did only what he knew how to do... get help. He thought he'd be received by the citizens differently. What he experienced was Shame.

((two awesome players answered the call in town to participate in this spur of the moment little event... the rest of the city were zombies infected with the AFK virus. We raised an army of NPC hirelings and the carnage was pretty hilarious. We did manage to kill the best even against the odds. "Movement is life." - Gerry Lane))

004_Behold p1.png
  5. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm loving these. Keep up the great work, I know you @wylwrk very hard on more to come! Working on entertainment for the community takes a lot more work and dedication than many think. I've barely scratched that surface and have spent the time gold and more just as you have. Truly keep up the great work!
  6. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

005 Opportunity Awaits

Having established himself as a Master Merchant of Britannia, Renny makes his way to the bustling seaport of Magencia in hopes to make his next fortune. Little did he know that what he'd find could be considered 'priceless'...

005_Opportunity Awaits p1.png

005_Opportunity Awaits p2.png

005_Opportunity Awaits p3.png

005_Opportunity Awaits p4final.png
    Zyler, Jupiter, Bamilus and 6 others like this.
  7. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

HAHAHAH wow that's hilarious! Can't wait for the next!!
    wylwrk likes this.
  8. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

006 Shanghaied!

Just as Renny abandoned all hope of rescue from his desolate island prison, he spots salvation on the horizon...

006_Shanghaied.png