Report - Guild hunt 4th Now - Terathan Keep

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Pekka, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Report - Guild hunt 4th Now - Terathan Keep

I was very dizzy and unfocused this Saturday and did not got much right really. Terathan Keep is not the right place to be in the condition I was in and I am still a bit dizzy but start to feeling better. I was much more unfocused then I thought I was so I did not cancel this hunt, which I should have had really.

We started aprox 20 min after the set time, mostly because we did not managed to gather until then after some announcing in IRC but we managed to collect 7 members in the end but it took time.

I thought we had a rune to Terra Keep in our Rune Library but Arawn managed to get us there, to the end of the keep, so we ended up in the heaviest part of this dungeon. We killed some Balrons, Terathans, Ophidians, Drakes and a Dragon and as we felt from the start that we should maybe been more for this dungeon, someone suggested that we used summons, so the mages used lesser daemons for this hunt and it made it both easier but also a bit harder to get passed and to get to the right place/spot and to see the targets and I got stuck and couldn't reach for healing in the passage to the swamp. Members started to go to dinner after approx 40 min, so I called it off as I felt we couldn't continue with my focus completely lost and we got to few left to really put this through.

I should had prepared this one much better of course and I will not do another one until this dizziness that I have wears off completely.

We got approx 23000gc all together and those that wanted gold, got 4699 each. I put aside 4600 for the Guild Vault and its time to empty the Stash Chest at GV @Lord Krake as it is now full as I have more gold for the guild to add there. ;)

We tried to use Discord for this hunt and if you ask me, I think it is best to use the party chat for guild hunts.

@Heretic @Arawn suggested that we put stash at the stairs to HoA as it is not effective to run to the third floor when unloading so is it possible to move the stash chests there as well?
  2. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

There were only six of us.

[​IMG]

Also, I do not remember seeing a balron. Unless of course those big grey demons with long names are balrons and you did not tell us that! ;-p
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  3. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I really think discord is better than party chat - discord does not scroll off the journal before you can read it.
    Ceorlgar likes this.