Report - Guildhunt Hythloth 19th Aug

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Pekka, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

We where 8 that gathered for this event and later on some joined in and som took off and in the end we where 5 hunters remaining. 11 party members did had a thrill that I will show you a bit below. 11? Well one hunter couldnt fit into the party. When I think about it, when we where 11, some did box, as they got their tamers and dragons in so we where most likely max 9 real players all together. Its not easy to track all chars for sure ;)

The P'S guildhunts will mainly be for knights, mages, bards and lower animals and we do not bring Mares nor Dragons if not absolutely nescesary and we did had a crazy tank, Psycho Elf that incisted to tank the Balrons. :) Well done.

We met in P'S village and went thrue the goals for this evening
    upload_2017-8-20_12-26-10.png

The guests also wanted to use our colors so I did show them our Dye Tubes and that way we all looked similar and it was easy to see who belonged to the group.
    upload_2017-8-20_13-7-13.png

We started at lvl 1 and lvl 2 and cleaned them both out
    upload_2017-8-20_12-30-11.png

A rouge called Xander that popped up here like the genie in a bottle, opened up some chests and told us to loot them. He is the one up in the right corner. :)
    upload_2017-8-20_12-58-40.png

We met the rouge again here in the Hell Hounds room and he did the same, opened another chest for us to loot. Thanks Xander. :)
    upload_2017-8-20_12-42-2.png

We all managed to get passed this hall of teleporter traps at lvl 2 which Folly managed to capture and get to lvl 3.
    upload_2017-8-20_12-31-51.png

We killed a couple of Balrons at lvl 3 and Psycho Elf went down I think 4 times and not only him as I couldnt keep them alive as the tanks went down extremely fast. Those with healing did also tried cross healing. A Balron can kill anyone in 2 quick hits. At this point we met a nice player called Nasty Man, that went away and came back with 3 new mounts for those that had lost theirs during the Balrons fights. He is the one in the middle with the dark cloak.
    upload_2017-8-20_12-36-15.png

At this point, the Purveyor Of Darkness had spawned and we ran for our lives up to lvl 2. He is so damn fast and he stopped and waited for us where the Daeomons spawns. We went back and at this point a couple hunters did get their tamers and dragons and I think we had 10 Dragons at the party. We went through some tactics and the mages was told to heal the tanking dragon
    upload_2017-8-20_12-48-43.png

We where all a bit nervous and noone took the lead first but a Daemon spawned and opened the doors for us and at that point, there was no return as we attacked and I think Nasty Man took the lead. The dragon Washington took all damage. Here we see an example why we do not drag along all pets everywhere during a guildhunt... ;) Do you see the Purveyor? I saw him though when he chased me earlier... ;) Thanks Peace for DIG Resist parties
    upload_2017-8-20_12-51-47.png

We took a break after this, cooled down our nervs, unloaded loot and did all that we needed to do during a break. :)

We went back and killed more Barlons. I managed to provoke some of them as well.
    upload_2017-8-20_13-19-18.png

upload_2017-8-20_13-16-59.png

First time I managed to get Psycho Elf killed, was because I stod behind one of those damn pillars and didnt got a clean view. o_O

We did managed to get some loot. :) Only a few did take their part of the gold.
    upload_2017-8-20_13-9-23.png

Those that did not take their part of the loot, contact me here or at IRC and we will sort that out. If you do not contact me about this during the week, the gold and leftovers will be transfered to the next event and will get shared among those hunters that shows up there. Where and when? I will not tell you here... :cool:

Attached Files:

MikeK, Dr Satan, Azerothian and 5 others like this.
  2. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I also want to thank @Folly for taking loads of screenshots and also @Tuneful for having some extras in case. I manage to take a lot as well.
    MikeK and Folly like this.
  3. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Ah, but was the rogue wearing rouge? Also, were the group members all where the others were? Ugh, English.
    MikeK and Pekka like this.
  4. Tuneful

Tuneful Well-Known Member

Ahh great Summary pf the night
    And I made it into some Pics,Can see you see Ma I made it!

Mmm was nice to meet a few random players(bumped into Nasty man the following night))

For me the first part of the dungeon I was just hanging back tuning My Standing harp(Nice accustics in there...So just walked behind watching the melee have fun..Then finally tuned it in rdy for the Deamons....Think I must of snapped a string by time got to Balrons..Couldn't put a note together then,,..Saw someone pull off a really nice prov on the two Balrons on there own patch...
    I must admit I did manage to get a REally good prov on myself when the two balrons were rushing us n the corridor!

Lol think could of moved thru doors better at big encounters..Wether let all Tamers/drags go thru first ahead by ten yards
    Tho I do realise we were kinda Forced into moving by the Deamon spawning right by us...But could of Peaced taken him down and kept in control of our plan....

Great kill tho by the tamers of the Boss of all Balrons...I didn't expect it to go as well as it did

WEll played all was a good night
    MikeK and Pekka like this.
  5. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Deleted for wrong thread. Again. I give up.
    Pekka likes this.
  6. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I did not provo much as I tried to focus on healing but I think it was me you saw. I went in between 2 Balrons and tried a provo and I thought that the boiled eggs must be fried now but I suceeded and I was a bit surpriced myself.

Nice and that must felt great :D