Report - Guildhunt Khaldun 12th Aug

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Pekka, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I am sorry for not adding any screenshots to this report as they are at my GFs flat and Buga have problems to send me his screenies but we cant wait with this report. I add screenies later.

Khaldun
    We 7 memebers and a guest if I recall right, met in P'S Village, went through the goals and rules for this evening and took off to Khaldun and it was hilarious. I was healer and manage to get 3 tanks killed when we fought the Ancient Lich as he does a lot of damage when he hits. Well there where 2 tanks there but Sir Allistar had to be revived twice.
    upload_2017-8-17_15-39-40.png

As we all felt this was a bit stressful, we needed to take a break and went back to our village.

Jeweller
    Before we took of again to Lost Lands, we revealed a character called Jeweller that went off elsewhere then we did I guess when we opened the gate to Lost Lands.

[​IMG]

Gargoyle Valley
    After the break we where a smaller group as some took of, that went back to the Lost Lands and went to the Gargoyle Valley, where we tried to spawn the Obsidion Gargoyle. We brought a dragon and a wyrm with us as if we would succeeded in spwaning the Obsidan, we would not have been able to get from there alive.

upload_2017-8-17_15-41-8.png

The spawn rate there is not high and we ran around like ants to find something to kill, so we gave that up and went to Titan valley instead and then went home.

upload_2017-8-17_15-41-56.png

The hunt took 2 hours all together and I think thats a nice timespan for such activity as they are very intensive really.
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Bloodlust likes this.
  2. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Screenshots finally added to the report :)
  3. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

(post title spells Khaldun as Khaldiun)
  4. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Thanks @Azerothian I and u are next to eachothers at the keyboard, so I guess I pressed both...
  5. Merek Tybalt

Merek Tybalt Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hey now, i only died once and that was only because I as tank called out the Ancient Lich to zerg and everyone stood around and watched me die!! HEALZ PLS! lol
  6. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Thats true. I got a bit split up, I recall that now when you mentioned it. Its best that the tank tanks I suppose and that the dps's supports the tank and also the healer... ;)

Sorry about that. But who else did die? I remember 3.