Resolve - The Shrine Mantras

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Lord Krake, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello UO:R. Krake Vestahl here of Project Sanctuary. Some of you may know me, others may not.

A new year is upon us, and reflection of the past, as well as looking towards the future, is a prominent foreground piece in the tapestry of most of our lives.

How this has manifested for me, is a reminder and re- dedication to how I choose to live and interact with everyone I meet. The following is just a short journey I went on and recorded so you all can witness and hold me responsible for what I am presenting.

The middle of 2017 will mark my 3 year anniversary here on UO:R. I hope that I have made a solid, lasting, and positive impression on the community here, as I continue to strive to do so while embodying the virtues whose shrines I have visited.

If you connect with anything I am saying or doing, hopefully you can use it suppliment your own life, and if not, I truly hope you find something or someone worthwhile to connect and adhere to.

Love live UO:R!

The Shrine of Valor - I will endure to be one who pursues Valor in all its forms, and allow it to grant me strength above my own.

Valor.jpg

The Shrine of Compassion - Compassion drives everything I do. I will continue to strive to have it shape who I am.

Compassion.jpg

The Shrine of Chaos - I will embrace the chaos that I cannot control and strive to find some balance between this and order.

Chaos.jpg

The Shrine of Humility - I am nothing. Let Humility be my reminder of who I am and where I come from.

Humility.jpg

The Shrine of Empathy - I commit to employing empathy as a consistent pattern in my life, striving to relate to everyone I encounter.

Empathy.jpg

The Shrine of Honesty - Honesty is the foundation of every relationship and community. I will commit to being honest in every interaction I have.

Honesty.jpg

The Shrine of Honor - I strive to be an honorable man, both in deed and in thought. I will commit to bringing honor to this community as best I can.

Honor.jpg

The Shrine of Justice - The scales of Justice are impartial, fair and balanced. May Justice be a driving force as I walk along my path.

Justice.jpg

The Shrine of Sacrifice - I will strive to be a self-sacrificing person who will accept loss, so that others might gain, and in that, be fulfilled.

Sacrifice.jpg

The Shrine of Spirituality - Spirituality, the Virtue that binds all others together. Let those tethers bind me to the Virtues as well.

Spirit.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    RIN, eherruh, STAVROGIN and 6 others like this.