Restock Agent

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Jack of Shadows, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

How I get this to work? I've tried to set it to restock from a chest on my floor, but it never does anything. I've never been able to get this to work right.
  2. Tater Salad

Tater Salad Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

If you want to do it in a macro, you need to record yourself executing the restock, then targeting the box you are restocking from. To do this you can do record, or start recording here, switch to the hotkeys tab and find the restock agent you set up. Then click the execute selected button, target your box, then switch back to your macro tab and hit stop recording

http://youtu.be/l3m22FwfgxI

Be sure to change quality to HD so you can read the letters
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Add the items you want to restock to the list of the agent on the agents tab, for example, Restock-1.
    If you click Set Hotbag, that will be where the agent PUTS the items being restocked.
    Click Restock now and if you're at the bank, you can target yourself to restock from the bank. Otherwise, target the chest of resources you mentioned.

Worth noting:
    The Restock agent will ONLY pull UP TO the amount you specified. If you have 50 of each reagent in your inventory, and you're restocking 20, it will pull 0 Items.

If you have 15 of each, it will pull 5 of each.

Once configured, in order to use it in the macro, set it to a hotkey and record hitting that key, then targetting the container to restock from.

Lemme know if you need more data. I haven't finished my first cup of coffee, but I think that's pretty much it.
  4. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Also, if you are restocking from a container, and have just logged in, the restock agent might not work until you open the container holding the items to restock at least once.
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

In my experience the Absolute Target step in the Restock, if recorded in a macro, will open the container.
    I have one that is in my Bank/Recall macro on Larry. I recall to bank, say bank, execute restock, absolute target my reagent pouch in the bank and that's that.
  6. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Ok I got it to work, thanks guys. I had it set to pull 100, but was holding 3k shade, and thought it wasn't restocking.