Restock agent...

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Cheapsuit, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I cannot get the restock agent to work when included in a macro. It only works if I manually click the restock now tab. I have targeted myself to use main bank box, and it works fine if I click the restock now tab. Please help.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Have you used this restock agent before? Specifically.... have you ever set a "hotbag" that perhaps you don't have in range anymore?

If so, simply "clear hot bag".
  3. Cheapsuit

upload_2017-10-3_0-11-15.png

!Loop
    Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|0|2|Blood Moss, Nightshade
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-1
    Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|153954|4462|1171|0|400
    Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02
    Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
    Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|1|40
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|3002054|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
    Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|8
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
    Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.8000000
    Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1044106|
    Assistant.Macros.WaitForStatAction|1|1|90|3600
    Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  4. Patek

Patek Active Member

Can you even do that second line with Blood Moss and Nightshade in the same line? Try with just one and see what happens

Second thing, add a delay between the restock agent and clicking on yourself (like 0.5 - 1.0 second)

Third thing, use the 'target self' hotkey and extract the line it produces in a macro. Use that for the target of the restock agent rather than yourself.

Fourth thing, make sure you have the bank open (by saying 'bank') prior to running it

Lemme know how that goes

- Patek
    Black Tortoise likes this.
  5. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Active Member

I have had what sounds like similar problems and gave up in the past to go chop wood or mine or something. Thanks for some of the tips.
  6. Cheapsuit

Tried them all and same problem.
  7. Cheapsuit

upload_2017-10-7_3-12-27.png

Another restock agent I'm trying to get working in another macro....same problem, it works fine if I hit the restock now tab, but wont restock automatically.
  8. Me Want Food

Me Want Food Member

Hey!

One more thing you can try in Razor:

Go to Razor Tab "Display/Counters"

Then on the left side you have a label "counters"

Scroll down in that counter list until you find the item you want to use in the macro and check the "checkbox" for that item.

Make sure it is the exact item/name on it you are gonna use, it's easy here to choose the wrong item, and you can even have several of items with the same name in this list so it's easy to make a misstake here or be confused.

Try if that works for ya!
  9. Cheapsuit

What is the abbreviation for boards?

Edit: I figured out how to add boards to the display counter but the restock macro still isn't working.
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  10. Me Want Food

Me Want Food Member

Wierd!

Try this...The macro on the picture in your post, take away the exec: restock, absolut target and the pause for a while and just add below the IF statment "Say: Hi"...It should look something like this.

if ("board count" <=50) (right click this line and use "begin record here")
    Say: Hi (Say "Hi" or something in game then stop recording)
    End if

When macro is played, if it doesn't say Hi there are two things that can be wrong.
    1. You already have 50 or more boards on you (Unload your boards and try again)
    2. You have not checked the correct item in the counter list

If it works and you actually say Hi then we go from there.

PS:
    You can also under the display/counter list try one more thing just to make sure that the item actually works and counts as it should.

find under tab display/counters and the label counters "board (????)" <-- ???? = your format
    Then to the right in title bar display type in " {????} " without the " " (put it in between the {shard} {????} {char} just for now when we are testing!
    make sure the checkbox "Show images with counters" is checked

For example: I have board (boa) as format so for me it looks like this: {shard} {boa} {char}

Now you should see a picture of the boards in the title bar display: UO - UO Renaissance Board pic and amount Your charname and if it does then it should work fine and can be used in your macro.
    DS:

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say, my English isn't the best, but I know I have had this exact issue a few times and for me it has always been that I haven't checked it in display and counters, and sometimes I have checked the wrong one because I have made two counters for the same kind with similar names.
    Since your restock works fine by just execute it manually I don't think the problem is there. I think that the IF statement doesn't work because it cant find the item and just jumps over the whole statment and therefor ignoring the restock, that's what I'm trying to figure out with the tests above.

Also you can try to delete the IF and End If and just keep the exec: restock, absolut target and the pause and play the macro once to see if it restocks (make sure to not have any boards on you so it restocks as it should :) )
    compsays likes this.
  11. Cheapsuit

Boom! I deleted the line "if ("board count" <=50)" and it works. You da man!

I went to the macro just to delete the word "if" only and once I reloaded it, it deleted the entire line and now it works. Very strange but I don't care as long as it works. :)
  12. Cheapsuit

Attached Files:

13. Cheapsuit

What it's doing now is every time the boards in my pack get under 300 it adds more boards to equal 300 because I have 300 in the amount in the restock agent. Not the way I planned it but hell it's working so I'll take that.