Resurrection spell description in this site is wrong

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Koray Ali, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Koray Ali

Koray Ali Member

I was training magery today and I chose to cast resurrection, so I visited http://www.uorenaissance.com/info/Resurrection site to learn reagent requirements of the spell. It says blood moss, mandrake root and spider's silk. So I purchased the reagents and returned to my house. When I double clicked resurrection it said you lack the reagents to cast this spell! I checked spell description ingame and it says it needs blood moss, garlic and ginseng to cast! Lots of reagents were going to become wasted. I was furious , but thanks to Hydrox he swapped my regs with garlic and ginseng for the same amount.
    But there would be other newbies checking the site. So the spell description should be corrected ASAP.
    BrecMadak likes this.
  2. SecondTalon

SecondTalon New Member

Your spellbook literally tells you the requirements. Did you not read it?
  3. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Did you not read his post? He went to the website to see the required regs, and is reporting that it is incorrect.
    BrecMadak likes this.
  4. Koray Ali

Koray Ali Member

I trusted the site more than ingame descriptions because this is a t2a server and game updates are different than OSI servers. So I didnt look at spell book. I am just reporting a wrong description so that the site admins fix it.
    BrecMadak and Heretic like this.