Returning playing wondering about housing cost.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Agathune, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Agathune

Agathune Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I need to purchase a house to replace the my two that collapsed when I was forced to quit playing 3 years ago. I was wondering if anyone could give me a general price range for different properties? Also, are there plots still opening up from time to time or do people already have everything pre-camped for new houses after old houses collapse?
    Blendax likes this.
  2. Blendax

Blendax Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

It totally depends on the house size, of course, but you can still definitely find spots for SSTs and villas ... and the occasional large brick.

The prices aren't outrageous for large bricks/villas. Usually just slightly above deed price. Once you get to patios, you're looking at a few hundred K. Large towers have made a comeback in price recently, and they're usually 600k+ (1mil is not unheard of). Beyond that ... multiple millions.
    Kiryana likes this.
  3. Agathune

Agathune Active Member

I appreciate the reply. Still trying to orient myself with the housing marking.
  4. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Hello A.

Take your time and indulge in this invaluable time in Sosaria. Nobody knows when we will say goodbye to her forever ...

Regards,
    a jeweler
    Vincent Blackshadow likes this.
  5. Chadarius

Chadarius Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

There are lots of medium or smaller spots that open on a regular basis. Just keep an eye out. I've placed two log cabins recently. The large towers and larger are going to be camped and for. So if you are looking for that kind of housing you are probably better off looking to buy. :)