rex drachen

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Haob, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Haob

Haob Member

rex drachen - minoc - haobziba - bank

-edit-
    Sorry this was a bit of a reminder, forgot.

(i had to go to bed emediately after i made it so)

anyway, i came back to my pc to see my haobziba dead inside minoc bank with as killer popup someone named Rex drachen.

Now i normally do not care at all about being pked but come on i was macroing item id in the bank in full new player tenue, why the hell would anyone even bother to kill a new player minding his own buisiness in a guarded town...

Just a very low act.

Wondered if i should make this lower my expectansies of this shard or this being a exception of a pathetic individual?

Thanks.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  2. Haob

Haob Member

I was messaged by someone called Rex draken telling me that this person that townkilled me (in my newbie suit with nothing on me but my new player money and a warfork i was training item id on) is an individual that impersonates others and griefs them, this makes me now request staff to punish him. No shards can use such horrible people, they should be admitted to a mental hospital irl imo.
  3. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Hey -- PM me in the chat room. Vlar. I can set you up in one of Stormhold's new player houses. You're welcome to stay there in safety as long as you need.
  4. Haob

Haob Member

tbh this has kindof killed my fun for a bit so i dunno when im playing again, taking a pause.