ReZon's Bank N Buy [Seeking Filled Runebook and Masonry Ingot/Furniture Vendors]

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by ReZon, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

GM Bone, Leather, Valorite suits.

Stocked daily.

PM me for custom orders such as full platemail suits.

vendor.png
    Infantry and ReZon like this.
  2. Pandemonium

Pandemonium New Member

Well played sir,
    your house is a death trap never again, I go in one time got stuck on the forge and some dude with a buddy back behind me and kill me stuck in the door, then i go back loot my body another person comes and starts stealing BoDs off me and you cant move for shit in there. Well played though would not recommend this shop to anyone without [young] status
  3. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member

Hey - I regret you had issues in the shop, and I've got to ask for some clarification here. There is no "well played" here - your post comes off like this was a purposeful event, which it was not. The forge is actually covering a tile of the house which cannot be walked on - the small marble layout is a poor design, and not much can be done about that. However, you can bank from within the house for easy securing of your purchases.

Also, it looks like 2500 has been spent on my BOD vendor, which I will be glad to reimburse you for your troubles. Please send me a PM of the names of the folks who ambushed you as well as any other layout issues you had in the house, and I'll keep an eye out for them and make changes if possible.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Hawkeye, SteelyDan and Azoth like this.
  4. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member

Yes, @Pandemonium, sorry to hear about your bad experience, but I've known @ReZon since I started in 2015 and he is absolutely the last person who would ever try this kind of 'play'. As you can see from his signature, he's the guy who has set up Occlo New Player Housing, he's there to help players, so there's no way he'd roll a customer in his own shop and endanger its reputation. I've shopped there frequently with no trouble, though I admit I hide whenever I'm there to avoid the sticky fingers of the ever-present Occlo thieves.
    Hawkeye likes this.
  5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Thanks ReZon Great way to start my day. Ill be BODing all evening :)
    shad, Azoth and ReZon like this.
  6. shad

shad Well-Known Member

FYI, Rezon is one the most honnest player here.
    He help new players and own the finnest vendor shops.
    100% Shad approved !
    Infantry and Hawkeye like this.
  7. Pandemonium

Pandemonium New Member

I wish I screenshot or wrote it down the guy was a fencing dexxer with a fork. Had a one word orc like name if I recall dress like a orc lord. I checked your shop out about 15 minutes after you hit it on irc so I kinda assuming it was a racket but soon as you go to up the first stairs, open the door, you cant move without closing the door. If the person stands in the doorway immediately behind you and someone else stands behind them, your essentially blocked unless you have refresh potions but i was def on a mule. I got got, its all good its UO.

I went back to get my body, got some gold went up to the bod vendor and there was another dude named like Jaelin or something started robbing my bods same story your like a tile or 2 out of guard range and everywhere you can stand up there is 1 tile from someone so I got hit twice before I could range him. Got got again but its all good its UO.

Assuming you weren't involved the layout is still a deathtrap imo. Probably nothing you can do about the door trick but its thief haven up there if you weren't already aware.
  8. Seba

Seba Well-Known Member

Restocked Ruby today. She has magic armor (fortification and invulnerability), weapons (power and vanquishing), and a few slayer weapons.

rezonmagic.png
  9. shad

shad Well-Known Member

Sorry to heard that.
    I was also machinegun by 3 archers.
    Like you say, its UO.
  10. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member

Bump! Come check out Granger's fresh stock of spawning rares on the 2nd floor!
  11. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member

What happened to Baron?! :eek:
  12. shad

shad Well-Known Member

+1
    Azoth likes this.
  13. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member

I have gotten postcards so far from the beaches of Magincia, the ski slopes on Dagger Isle, and the oasis in Compassion Desert. She's having a blast so far!
    Hydrox, PaddyOBrien, Hawkeye and 2 others like this.
  14. Witchcraft

Orcist Goods.png
    GM Barbed = 1,450
    GM Horned = 1,250
    GM Spined = 1,050

GM Valorite = 6,000

GM Barbed Bone = 7,000
    GM Horned Bone = 6,000
    GM Spined Bone = 5,000

Non-GM Barbed Bone = 2,000
    Non-GM Horned Bone = 1,800
    Non-GM Spined Bone = 1,600

Always stocked.
    PaddyOBrien, shad and Hawkeye like this.
  15. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member

Bump! Just restocked BODs on Evangeline and added Melantha to the roof with a variety of event items, furniture dye tubs, statuettes, and more. Priced to move!

melantha.png
    Hawkeye and Christoph Brock like this.
  16. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member

Bump! Check out Bae on the first floor for your wand needs (GH, ID, MD)!

Also restocked Melantha with a red AMIB, dyed furniture, and cut the prices of the remaining items.
  17. Witchcraft

ReZon was nice enough to gift me a whole bunch of barbed leather armor - time for me to pay it forward.

Until "Occlo's Finest" inventory is depleted, 100 % of the barbed leather proceeds will go towards ReZon and his Ocllo young player foundation.

Help a noob, get it while supplies last!

YoungFoundation.png
    Hawkeye and Azoth like this.
  18. Witchcraft

53 legendary suits sold.

$79,500 earned for the Ocllo New Housing Project.
    Hawkeye likes this.
  19. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member

Bump!

Looking for a few good vendors who can keep up with demand in a traffic vendor shop!

Specifically:

Basic furniture (tables, chairs, boxes, etc.)
    Colored Ingots
    Masonry Ingots/Furniture
    Runic Weapons

If you feel you can supply these and keep them stocked, please send me a message on the forums.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  20. Merek Tybalt

Merek Tybalt Well-Known Member

New at ReZon's Bank-N-Buy shopping center, Ingots for sale for your blacksmiths needs. Come to spacious the SECOND FLOOR and look for Constance. She's is the hard as nails miner with the pickaxe stained with Golem dust and hand-me-down Merek Tybalt clothing. As our designated representative, Constance stocks colored ingots and iron ingots regularly from the Avarice Mountains at competitive prices.

Starting a career as a smith and tired of recalling around trying to find that NPC selling iron ingots in bulk? Doing a BOD or craft some colored armor and short a few colored ingots? Then stop in and check us out. Located right next to Ocllo Bank for your shopping comfort and security.

Constance Vendor.jpg

This is our "soft-opening" where we will be evaluating daily demands and readjusting our supply accordingly. We hope to settle in on ingot #'s and restock times over the next couple weeks.
    Hawkeye, ReZon and Witchcraft like this.