River 'BANK' Worth Reading (trade / sale )

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Ellendur, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

Now we all have access to a Bank , safe and sound free from stealthers , IDOCS , pking , and theives , but taking items from our bank to our homes , doing safe trades we ALL know is really never safe , someone can always walk into our gate , stealth into our home , etc etc etc...
    http://imgur.com/diqU5kK

River Bank ... 4 boats 125 items 400 stones X FOUR .... Boat in 1st Image can go BACKWARDS to outskirts of city , i took image where tillerman says we have stoped sir... because he can't go into river anymore but you can get off the city walls into a walk into bank access... thus keeping out other people into your 3 bank river boats , the space left in the 3 boats and Access boat leaves no placement...

I will leave River Bank to your Imagination... How to Get there... , yes you will need to refresh , or loose such as in a house , yes someone may or may not walk the plank , but that leaves you total access to say raise anchor and kill them and if you die... you always can have an ALT dp fencer logged onto boat ready to avenge :) plus theres nothing like Reveal spell.
    http://imgur.com/u3H2aV1
    River Bank Concesion , i.e. the 8 keys in banked imgur bag , are for sale... trade. to whom maybe find this of interest or use or wish to own.

THIS has been Edited i thank someone from Mirc who i accept points this out... its 8am and im tired... I dont mean to imply 100% security in this area , for some vets and some newbies this might be a NEW area for some newbies and some vets this area might be old... still , i will give my opinion... a PRO theif , will not CAMP out all day for the FEW people who use this section of the game map to bank , instead they prefer lets choose MOONGLOW where PER say mirc user stole rare from me 20k value :p
    Now , 'I WILL LEAVE RIVER BANK TO YOUR IMAGINATION' ... i will not... i will specifiy , PRACTICALITY , 400 stones , 125 items , x 4 , same screen as bank access , all with keys access , in guarded zone , in limited area , where most could afford trade or purchase of River Bank can REVEAL , so pure practicality and a reasonable ammount of security.

Spells cant be cast into Bank , from roof onto boat or wiseversa , basically , its you , the river , your boats , and that strip of grass , and your bank box and whom ever you choose to bring along.
    Pms welcomed. NOW if you WOnder if there is a way to STOP people from accessing this area THERE is , i will explain via PM and in game to anyone interested in knowing or in River Bank , its very simple and it has to do with Dragons Drakes Nightmares Imps a Guards Zone :) and Access Control Taken Boat

Okey to CLEAR doubts of banking capability here are images that self explain and i will explain :p
    An image with both npcs tag and me saying bank with bank and no Stones and Items system reply is becuase NPC are out of screen and don't RE open bank but i opened bank before when they WERE.
    The image where im saying Bank and Balance and it says 1500gp and you see my bank and a check and some gold and the npc name in Blue highlight and toon npc in high light and the sytem msg of my stones in bank and items and bankchest open is because one of the two npc either minter or banker chose to reply to command.

As you can see by usual NPC script movement 90% of the time , bank will open at the space i left in river where No boat is located.

I did somehow while creating River bank open the bank box at the 'Access Point Boat' far South.
    I think it is when the NPC minter or bank opens door into the room with Black metal chest.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

FYI.. one of your boats broke its moorings.. it has floated down river :)

"BANK" does not work from the boat or strip of land there....:mad:
  3. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Active Member

Beware of BONER....
  4. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

Does work thnk for info , its not sooo easy to get bank to open basically need to get the npc minter or banker to appear TAG into your screen and doesn't work from all the strip it works from around the mid zone... not the far north... i placed boats anywhere , i can move them around. But bank usage is middle downwards , ive opened bank mmm from the FARtheset corner down S and the Middle of the strip but N point is not accesible.
  5. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

I shall post bank screen shots of where i open bank ... i posted and edit the initial 1st post with images and explanation
  6. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

7. Player X

Player X Well-Known Member