Robber's Roost Gang Dispatches Sweet Dee For Trespassing In Ice

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, May 22, 2015.

1. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

It is our pleasure to announce that Sweet Dee, Yew PK, was hereby found guilty of trespassing in RRG owned dungeon Ice. She was swiftly ran down and executed quite quickly. Mainly due to her fragile bird bones. Sweet Dee is advised to stay clear of all RRG owned territories. We remind her that this consists of Yew, Stormhold, all mines, Ice, all roads, and KOS controlled territory. A forgetful mind is a sure path to the afterlife, and it shant be a pleasant one for thee...

[​IMG]

Tis a shame to see a red fall... and as often as thee...

[​IMG]
    El Horno likes this.
  2. Teut

Teut New Member

You have gained a path in Justice!

[​IMG]
  3. Victor Gallows

Victor Gallows New Member

I suppose posting these deaths in Salty Dog in some way serves as a watered down and sad attempt to aggrandize themselves and embarass their enemies. I mean if they were to post these things as a serious matter in another forum I fear they would be exposed as the cheap charlatans they are.

Let's see some targets of ability gentlemen, at least between the two of you we'd like to see some real fights, perhaps taking a stroll in an area frequented by some reputable warriors :)

Beyond that it seems as though you are trying to substantiate your "victories" with postings thereof framed in cheap backdrops awash in some pitiful non-sensical storyline.
    Lightshade likes this.
  4. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

@KOS guild. We play a felucca server, giving you TONS of options in terms of striking back at these pks and your response has been purely forum bashing in thread after thread after thread.
    [​IMG]
    Thread after thread you all just rip of these guys cause they don't "RP" the correct way.

In terms of them always scouting, awesome, so you leave 1 guy at a place they scout and call in the guild when RRG shows up. They CANNOT track/scout people that aren't there. This is a great opportunity to work on PVP drills, and get people into a guild voice chat etc.

Lastly, they have literally given your entire guild an out for 20k a week. Not per person, FOR YOUR ENTIRE GUILD. If your pride is getting in the way of you accepting their role playing offer to leave you alone for an extremely paltry amount, I don't know what to say.
  5. El Horno

and sweet Dee is a murderer, someone prepared to PvP, someone not new, someone with a crew. Isn't this exactly the fight you want them to take?
  6. El Horno

Another idea if your so principled against paying the taxes is to raise money as a guild to create a bounty. I wouldn't put it on their heads, but let everyone know that your good for it if they take out the gang. I'm sure some of the faction crews, SL, TB, COM would take up the cause if the price was right.
  7. Victor Gallows

Victor Gallows New Member

I have nothing to lose or gain by pointing out that these individuals are simply trying to gain some sense of misplaced praise for their PK activity by posting kills in the Salty Dog under a thinly veiled RP context.

I don't see the point, no one cares who they kill or how many, I know of a PK who kills solo, doesn't loot, and takes only heads and actually has a RP back story as to why he does it, but you never see it posted in the forums. The reason being is that no one really cares to hear about who one PK's or why.

Just do what you you do and if you're PKing for attention or notoriety then go after some high profile targets and when you kill someone of merit then post it in trash talk.

It's contrived and no one really wants to see it, simply because it's a desperate attempt at attention seeking.

If they're out to PK, good, wonderful, glad to see it, hope they have fun, but spare us the annoying "tax collection" stories, unless you actually get someone like Jupiter or The Watch to write your tales of PK activity, at least then it would be somewhat palatable.
  8. El Horno

I enjoy reading about people's tales, even if they don't write like The Watch. Your version of RP sounds fairly exclusive if elite writing skills are necessary to tell your tales. The person who most inspired me to RP spoke/wrote in horrible english. Oh where are thou elbowface?!

Sounds like the best option for you is to not click their threads.
  9. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I seriously think RRG is just one of Lightshade's alter egos. It makes perfect sense to create the villain to spice things up on the server. RRG and their antics serves a larger purpose, and I love the excitement that it brings. People sometimes forget that excitement can be negative.
  10. Ducky

Ducky Well-Known Member

I fail to see what this thread has to do with KOS, or what your obsession is with us paying RRG undeserved coin is.

KOS does not reward evil acts, we never will.

If people are taking shots at RRG, and lets keep in mind that only some of these are from KOS members, isn't this the desired response a evil persona wants anyhow?
  11. El Horno

w/e ducky, if u want to forum pvp, have at them!
  12. Ducky

Ducky Well-Known Member

http://uorforum.com/threads/knights...nvict-and-execute-jerome-jackson-of-rrg.9832/

I am one of the few that engages these guys in game pvp, even if I am outnumbered and die most of the time.

I'm not implying anything negative at you, if a KOS member was in here posting about them killing a KOS member I wouldn't say anything at all, I just dont see what this thread has to do with KOS :p
  13. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member

I for my part respect them as UO Players and for theyr effort they put into the whole thing.
    This doesnt mean i like them ingame though.

Yes, its true that griefing young players, ambushes as well as hit and run tactics are dirty and considered cheap but what other options does these guys have left other than that actually? If they would fight nonstop against people in the higher ranks (Mes for example who already made a big post about it) they would have pretty much no chances at all.

That does not mean i agree with the killings of young players, but if you ever looked on other places then you will notice that our shard is propably the nicest fel. shard available! I for myself as well as some other people are trying our best to prevent young player griefing of any kind and help them out to get started, but pking overall is a big part of any fel. shard and the reason i enjoy playing this game even if i should get killed, ambushed or tricked into a trap by those guys a douzent of times already.

They show some clever use of Game mechanics and are ready to make this forum posts. Its a bit controversial, but in my opinion still RP.
    As a good friend already said: sometimes its nice to have villians in the RP community, and it was basically the only thing we were missing in Stormhold.

Its debatable how much they are helping out in the shards growth if they piss off young folks, but i can say for sure that they raised the activity in this Subforum for sure and are also providing (more or less) very funny threads to read up.

I think any more discussion about theyr activitys is more or less useless. Anyone knows already what they do, so you should try to see at least the funny part of it. If everyone just keeps posting bad comments on actually pretty hillarious posts, where do you find the fun then?

As they started theyr attacks they literally killed me 3 times in front of my own door without even saying a word, and it was driving me mad! With posts like this one i get at least a laugh out of the whole situation.

See it as it is, or join me hunting them, the Equip they are usualy wearing should be worth 200k / Kill anyways.
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    garvey likes this.
  14. El Horno

Fair enough. This thread had nothing to do with KOS. :(
    Curly Sue likes this.
  15. Curly Sue

[​IMG]

Lets just find someone of notoriety then....

[​IMG]

Love,
    Curly Sue
    garvey and El Horno like this.
  16. Curly Sue

Thank you Elliore. We respect all UO players. Especially yourself and others who hold your opinion. We actually prefer to kill other PKs, but are opertunistic hunters aside from our rival non tax paying guilds and will kill hunt any player if the time is right. You can't tell how young a player is from their name..

All in fun... And i believe you saved your lord Vlars life the oter day. Well met. See you in the field.
    El Horno likes this.