Robber's Roost Gang Tax Collection Division Audits Clarity of KOS

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

It is our pleasure to report that Clarity, Knight of Sosaria, cousin of Carla was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

She was seen not paying her taxes while stealing Easter eggs from RRG lands., a recently acquired RRG land and sentencing was immediately carried out upon her doorstep. All Commercial goods were confiscated along with her head.

Knights of Sosaria are urged to pay their taxes to the currently appointed gracious Lord Lewis at the Robber's Roost Gang Tax Collection Outpost located at the center of town in Yew, northeast of the KOS library. Failure to do so will result in the continuing audits of KOS personnel in the same manor.

[​IMG]

Previous audits have taken place numerous times to no avail in regards to taxes paid.

I'm Curly Sue of the RRG Tax Division and I approve of this message.
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

*a peasant with no shoes, a thread of a shirt, and only one pant leg approaches the hovel of Curly Sue*

Clearing his throat, the man calls out "Curly Locks Sue! I have been sent to have audience with thee!"

Hoping against hope that the self proclaimed tax collectors would not seek to audit him in is already clearly depraved state he dared not stay long. "I'll just pin this request to this tree here and be on my way"

**** MESSAGE READS ****

To the Leader of the Band of RRG,

I write you this letter purely out of academic and impartial request to help our village historian. You see, the village of Paws has a strict adherence to keeping only an oral history of the comings and goings of the lands. Of late, our historian (who I may add at this point is exceedingly advanced in age) has nearly died no less than three times now while trying to keep up with the reports coming from the regions about your activities.

It is therefore our request, that you create a single message board that our historian can reference when telling people about this crucial time in the history of UOR.

(In layman's terms, Please consolidate all your posts to a single thread which we may reference. Please feel free to post each new event separately in the Salty Dog Tavern, but please create one primary post where all the stories are held. You may even use the Village of Paws guild thread to create this repository)

Sincerely,
    An honest Wizard who pays back all his debts ten fold,

Jupiter Greystone

[​IMG]
    crazydaze, garvey, El Horno and 4 others like this.