RRG Puts KOS Debts On Hold Due To Natural Disaster Effecting Guild Leader

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

The RRG has just been informed that Lightshade's house was destroyed in a tornado. As most of RRG members were displaced during hurricane sandy, (although we did not lose our entire houses), we would like to wish you the best in recovering your possessions and moving back into you home as soon as possible. Although we cannot understand what it is like to lose everything, we can say we could possibly imagine it as not being home for months on end was definitely unsettling. Although there is not much we can do through UO, RRG has put a hold on all KOS debts until otherwise noted. No KOS flagged guild member will be attacked by RRG unless otherwise provoked.

And in all seriousness, good luck getting your life back together man and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Have a good one man.
    wylwrk, Lightshade, Ren and 10 others like this.
  2. DrSassy

DrSassy Active Member

It brings me joy to see players set aside their differences and respect each other in times of need. Way to take the high road
    newme and Jupiter like this.
  3. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

As you said, we are players. We might be bitter enemies in game but we have no hatred towards anyone here... Except Blaise... But only because he won't be "pals" with Steely.

:)

Have a good weekend all.
    Lightshade, newme and Jupiter like this.
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

This just made UO:R 10,000% more fantastic than it already was.

Curly, I wish you all the best in your albeit abhorrent quest to reclaim unjust taxes to an unrecognized agency!

You may in the interim feel free to target the members of 5-Finger Discount [5D]. My sources tell me they have not been paying taxes on any of their gains which are still under heavy scrutiny by the local magistrates of the realm. Despite the treasuries best attempts to collect a valid estimation of the overall wealth accumulated by the 5D gang, all we can assess is that they collectively own one death robe, a smelly sock, and perhaps a crude and rusty carving knife....
    PaddyOBrien, newme and SteelyDan like this.
  5. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Thank you RRG....
    I feel like getting all emotional...so will confine myself to below comments.
    Another example why this server is great. Players care about the person sitting at computer.

Hugs.

Westra/Marjo

Governess of Wispfelt
    Jupiter likes this.