RRG's Foul Business Practices

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by The Radical Larry, Apr 14, 2015.

1. The Radical Larry

The Radical Larry New Member

It has been brought to Radical Larry's attention, through his countless business associates, that one Steely Dan of RRG has been using his business as a front for elicit and murderous activities. Not being able to tolerate such foul business, Radical Larry went to investigate.

When he arrived on the scene, he noted several criminals using aliases. They immediately fled the scene and were not heard from again. Upon further investigation, Radical Larry found the body of a slain citizen and another citizen on death's doorstep. He asked the sputtering citizen what happened, and the man not long for this world replied, "Steely Dan.... *cough* *hack* ...he set me up. I bought his goods, then he knifed me in the back and took back from me and my associate the goods just purchased. He slit my associates throat and one of his men put an arrow in my back when I tried to flee out the door." He then grew quiet and a truly troubled Radical Larry watched the life go out of his eyes and gently closed them as he laid him upon the ground.

Foul Business Indeed! These villains need to be dealt with.... Until then....beware of these vendors and shop elsewhere if you can!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

Let it be known that the RRG is not as short sighted as you accuse us to be. All patrons at Steely Dans shop are off limits to RRG activity. We would not benefit from such practices.
  3. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Today I am a sad old man. I am being accused of such horrible actions. Let me just be clear to my customers who continue to buy the finest weapons gold can buy, I would never set anyone up. Steely Dan is just an old man with a love for Blacksmithy. Do not let non tax payers fool you!

Many people have been buying nothing but the best Runics from me and I urge you to continue to do so. If your weapons do not have my signature engraved then you should just throw that junk away and purchase a Steely Dan special.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  4. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

*thinks for a moment about Steely Dan's namesake"

*thinks about Steely Dan Specials"

*chuckles like a dirty old man*
  5. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Dirty dirty Tuco.