Rustic Log Cabin on a River , Great Location

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Rae, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Rae

Rae Member

I have for Sale a Rustic Log Cabin, Awesome Area, 150k and It's all yours. Low Spawn area of monsters, A Lizard / Ratman / Red Bandits / Orcs Camps Spawn time to time just to the right and down a tile or 2 from the house. It also has some mining nodes close I can't remember what kind of ore elemental's I killed its also just to the right by the cabin. It's close to Minoc and just across the bridge towards the s/w is the Minoc Mining Camp. Also to the n/e is a small mountain range with mining.
    Message me on Discord name is :
    Mavis Mcgillicuddy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  2. Rae

Rae Member

Make a Offer, Lovely spot, Lots of room in the Log Cabin, quiet neighborhood
  3. Rae

Rae Member

To come and view your future rustic house close to amenities you may contact me on discord by my Handle
    Mavis Mcgillicuddy
  4. Rae

Rae Member

Make me a offer :)
  5. Rae

Rae Member

Bump Bump
  6. Rae

Rae Member

This lonely Log Cabin is looking for a Forever Family, Nestled among the trees in a park like setting . Relax and fish in the babbling river along it's west side. Let the river's tune lull you to sleep.Not far away is the quaint town of Minoc, home to craftsmen of all types, Lumberjack within the city limits, pick up supplies . The only 2 shops missing in this beautiful western looking town is a mage shop and and tailor shop. Enjoy

Mavis Mcgillicuddy Discord Handle
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  7. Rae

Rae Member

This lonely Log Cabin is looking for a Forever Family, Nestled among the trees in a park like setting . Relax and fish in the babbling river along it's west side. Let the river's tune lull you to sleep.Not far away is the quaint town of Minoc, home to craftsmen of all types, Lumberjack within the city limits, pick up supplies . The only 2 shops missing in this beautiful western looking town is a mage shop and and tailor shop. Enjoy

Mavis Mcgillicuddy Discord Handle
  8. Rae

Rae Member

Great Log Cabin , Nice non noisy and non nosy neighbors
  9. Rae

Rae Member